Fate-Bound Rivals - Chapter 3 : The Traveler

It was early morning when Lumine entered Mondstadt.

She had recieved a message from Jean saying that more otherworldly travelers had arrived.

Although she knew they would not be Aether, she was still eager to meet them.

After all, it wasn't everyday someone who was as foreign as yourself also suddenly appeared.

"Hey Lumine! Welcome back to Mondstadt!"

"Hey Amber! Looks like you've been doing well. So where's the two travelers?"

"You look amazing as well! The two travelers went into spiritual form or something last night so they're somewhere here."

As if on cue, the two Servants materialized themselves.

"Hello, name's Lancer. The red guy here is Archer."

"Archer and Lancer? I'm 90% sure those are pseudonyms, but alright. I'm the Traveler, Lumine."

"I'll let you three hang out for a bit 'cause I'm off to scouting! Bye!", Amber called as she sprinted away and out of Mondstadt.

"Bye Amber! Anyway, let's check something shall we?"

Emiya looked confused.

"Check what?"

"Stats and stuff! You two must have some kind of stat numbers and the like given that everyone here also has stats."

Emiya and Cú looked at each other before Cú responded to Lumine.

"Uh yeah. Where we come from, we also have stats. Only two though. What about you?"

"Well..."

As the trio exited Mondstadt, Lumine led them to different areas, all the while explaining the stat system and element system of Teyvat.

"So you're telling me that if I create an elemental reaction, more elemental particles will be generated? And once you absorb a certain amount, you'll be able to utilize an elemental burst?"

"Yep! So let's check your stats now! Just say 'character window' and it should pop up!"

Emiya hesitated before saying out loud, "Character Window."

Ding!

A gray window suddenly popped up in front of Emiya.

"Hmm....no element it seems. Oh don't worry, I can't see your stats. I can only see your skills. The tabs to the left should say weapons, talents, and constellations, although yours says...CE, skills, and NP? What?"

"Oh, those are from our world", Cú said," CE are craft essences that can be equipped on any Servant-we're called Servants by the way-skills are the unique abilites we can use although we also have passives. And then NP is short for noble phantasm, our ace-in-the-hole like your bursts."

"I see, I see. Well, what's your stats anyway? I can switch between elements, currently only geo and anemo though. I prefer geo though since I deal more damage that way. Anyway, my atk stat is 1,917 with 17,151 hp, 61% crit rate, and a 168% crit damage.

Looking at the stats, Cú asked a single question.

"Is....is that atk stat considered high?"

Lumine blinked. "Yes, why?"

"Well, uh, that's considered low in our world."

Emiya nodded.

"Well what's your atk stat anyway?"

Emiya blinked before coughing into his hands.

"15,379."