ARC 2 - Prologue : Clear Night pt.1

Some context for those who do not know the story of F/GO up to Prologue 2, but still want to read this.

At the start of the game, we find out that the player(Gudako/Gudao, I'll be using Gudako as that's the female's name) joined the Organization for the Preservation of Human Order, Finis Chaldea(or just Chaldea as most of the playerbase prefer for a pretty good reason). Chaldea, located on top of icy mountains, is quite literally in the middle of nowhere(Antarctica). 

A laboratory-observatory, there are a couple different large projects within Chaldea. 

These include CHALDEAS, a device used to observe(albeit not closely) the future/past of Earth, SHEBA, a device used to aid in observing CHALDEAS closely, FATE, the device used to summon servants to Chaldea, TRISMEGISTUS, the device that allows Rayshifting(traveling through the past), and a 5th one that was introduced during an event(that I won't get in to).

In Chaldea are 48 master candidates, 7 of which are part of Team A, the 'highest' team and the one that will respond first in the event of an emergency. Gudako is #48...and is basically completely useless compared to most of the other candidates(no magic spells, mediocre circuits, etc.)

And then a day or so after Gudako arrives at Chaldea, a singularity is detected(Singularity F) and suddenly, CHALDEAS can't detect a future beyond..2012? I think? Anyway, at the same time, one of the staff members, Lev Lainur, reveals himself to be a very important actor in a plan to incinerate humanity. He blows up the Command Room, and succeeds in almost killing every master in Chaldea except for Gudako. In a rush, Romani Archaman, second-in-command, sends Gudako and a demi-servant, Mash, to Singularity F as there's no back up.

Long story short, the duo meet Olga there, meet a couple other servants there, defeat the final boss, and retrieve the holy grail, a cup with a lot of mana in it that is said to grant wishes. Right before they go home, Lev shows up again, mock Olga, throws her into CHALDEAS(which more or less dissolves her on a molecular level) and then informs Gudako that there are 7 other singularities(+ bad guys' monologue stuff).

So Gudako travels around the world(almost) and resolves all 7 singularities. They(+ F), and the major participating figures, are-

Singularity F(not among the 7) : Cu Chulainn, Artoria(female Arthur) Alter, Heroic Spirit EMIYA(corrupted)

Orléans(France) : Jeanne D'Arc, Jeanne(Alter), Gilles

Septem(Rome) : Nero Claudius, Altera(Attila the Hun), Lev Lainur(not a servant)

Okeanos(ocean area) : Francis Drake, Jason, Medea

London(1800s) : Jack the killer, Artoria Alter(Lancer vr), Mordred, Dr.Jekyll(and Mr.Hyde)

E Pluribus Unum(North America) : Medb, Cu Chulainn(Alter), Nightingale, Rama, Scathach

Camelot(in the Holy Land) : Artoria(Lancer vr), Gawain, Mordred, Lancelot(Saber), Tristan, Hassan i-Sabbath(multiple), Arash, Bedivere, Ozymandias, Nitocris

Babylonia(Mesopotamia) : Gilgamesh(after he became king), Enkidu(possessed by Kingu), Tiamat, Gorgon, Leonidas, Ushiwakamaru, Benkei, Jaguar Warrior, Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Ereshkigal, First Hassan, Merlin, Medusa(young vr)

Yes, as the story goes on, more and more appearing figures get more and more screen time. Thus, the list gets longer.

Anyway, after the 7th singularity, Gudako and Mash arrive at the Temple of Time. Along the way we figure out that the being behind this is the King of Mages, 'Solomon', who then turns out to actually be the 72 demon gods Solomon controls. They're also Beast I(there's a total of 7 beasts and no they are not the same as the 7 sins). BTW, Tiamat was Beast II. We find out that Fou(a little furry beast accompanying us) is actually Cath Palug and is Beast IV(he loses his power during the events at the Temple of Time to revive Mash who died earlier..not that anyone knows).