Sisters' Adventure - Chapter 5(Jean) : Field of Wind

Artoria looked up, the hair on her skin rising at the feeling of pooling mana. She felt the mana swirl around like a gale, moving in a circular motion around the women that stood just a ways from her. To Artoria, she looked like a mirror image of the time when Artoria was king. Powerful, unwavering, and bold.

Whoosh~

Jean concentrated, forcing out all of her doubt and worry. She had no need for such things on the battlefield, especially when it was a fight for life. As she emptied her mind into the wind that she called home, a gust of words suddenly appeared, begging to be spoken.

And so she did.

"Barbatos, guide us-"

A swirl of wind, followed by the faraway roar of a cyclone. A response to the call.

"As I swear by my sword

Devise, attack, protect, defeat-"

Gawain felt energy return to his tired body and his sword suddenly seemed lighter and easier to swing. To his left, Lancelot also felt the same. It was as if a soft breeze had entered their tired bodies and lifted their spirits and guided their hands.

"This field brought by the Wind-

Will lead us to victory!"

On those words, Jean's eyes flared open as she turned her sword swiftly like a key in a lock. She didn't need to look down to know that the field she had created with her vision was appearing around her. As she brought her sword down in a grand slashing motion, Jean shouted out the last line with all of her heart.

"Roar, O gale that blows without restraint! Dandelion Breeze!"

With that, vivid green light flared up all around her, healing the wounds of her allies and restoring power to them.

Artoria smiled. She had done it.

"Congratulations, Jean! That is your Noble Phantasm! Of course, there is no room for hesitation on the battlefield, something we both know. And so, as a fellow knight, I implore you to witness mine!"

Facing the wave of enemies, Artoria took up her signature stance.

"This light is the planet's hope-

Proof of the life that illuminates this world!

Let us end this!

Excalibur!"

(cough EXO-CALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

And when the dust settled, all that remained were the remnants of the beasts and the 4 knights. But more enemies were still coming, like a dark wave on the horizon.

"Heh, perfect timing. My king, Jean, you two can't just leave us out as well. Bear witness to ours as well!"

"Reach the edge of the world and go beyond it's limit."

"O distant king, witness this light!"

"Arondight Overload!"

...

"This sword is a replica of the sun."

"Its flame shall cleanse all the impurity of this world.

"Excalibur Galatine!"

...

...

"Hah~ what a great workout!"

"And perfectly in time to! Look!"

The 3 looked to the horizon where Gawain pointed and watched as the last of the sun finally disappeared below the horizon.

"Ah, Master will be happy with all these materials."