ARC 2 - Prologue : Warnings(NOT an update)

Heyo, Author here. 

I haven't been writing much because of school and finals coming up...and studying...omg so much studying ARGH.

On top of the fact that my brain has stuck itself into two seperate story blackholes that aren't this one. Basically thinking about new story lines even though I clearly haven't put enough effort hear. :(

For those wondering, it's a possible Genshin AU and a massive crossover. And that massive crossover will never see the light of day because that thing exists in the back of my mind and my files ONLY. 

For some of y'all who know the Webnovel version, there's actually another story that's centered around the Unreconciled Stars event. There's like two chapters out on it, but I don't think I'm going to follow through with it. Lately, I haven't been able to think of anything for that storyline so I'm basically dropping it in favor for something else I have in mind. 

So apologies to all the people who were looking forward to the interactions between Lumine, Fischl, Mona, Jeanne(Alter) and Artoria(Alter)(Summer/Rider). Since I don't have any plans on picking it up again, I'll go ahead and just write out what the story was supposed to be like as well as why I picked those FGO Servants in particular. If you're not interested, then just skip down to the next section.

I chose Jalter and Maid Alter because not only do they have an interesting dynamic together but they are also both related to stars albeit strangely.

Jalter because she's originally from a wish made upon the grail by Gilles. And what else is normally associated with wishes? Stars. Wow, I know, what an amazing relationship(sarcasm).

Maid Alter because her team name with Nero for that Summer event with Rishtar(cough useless goddess vr. 2) was "Tyrannical Shooting Star". Haha?

And then it was supposed to end with the start of the next Summer event with Jalter Zerker who for some reason changed all of her skill names to German despite being French origin. 

GERMAN. 

Guess who else is notorious for her German-based name and (questionably) cool-sounding German skill names? 

FISCHL.

Of course, Summer Jalter, being the famous tsun(correct word I think?), will deny ANY relationship between her and Fischl, but our keen Maid definitely knows. 100% blackmail material. Mwahaha! 

Oh and Big Sis Jeannu will also suspect stuff, but as if Summer Jalter will ever tell her. That goes for Gudako/Gudao too.

Oh, and if anyone finds this terrible idea interesting enough to actually write a story on it, be my guest. Just credit me please or at least mention me/to me so I can read it too!

================================================================================

Anyways, onto the actual warnings.

The upcoming stories starts off at Arc 2: Prologue so that means it contains spoilers for Arc 2. And because of how god dang bloody some of it was, realize that this will contain some gore. Mild though because I personally can't write really gory stuff.

Thank you for y'all's continued support!