Chapter 21

"...."

'Tired..'

'I'm sleepy.'

'Is it alright to close my eyes? Just a bit..'

Clayton is holding his laughter after hearing Eurielle's thoughts.

He couldn't believe that her thoughts were so unsophisticated and plain.

He was still carrying her in his arms and he found it amusing as to why Eurielle never complained ever since.

'What's his name again?'

"Clayton." Clayton immediately answered.

"Pardon?" Eurielle got confused. She wondered why he suddenly talked.

"My name is Clayton. My lady's father is my master and I'm his disciple. It's nice to see you once again, my lady." He smiled.

"Likewise."

Clayton adjusted Eurielle's position which brought her face closer to his.

Eurielle on the other hand, got a closer look on his eyes. Seeing his eye color reminded her a certain jewel that she read in books.

'Rubies.'

She never really had a closer look on his eyes so she never knew the color of it til now.

"Oh." Eurielle caressed Clayton's lashes and noticed that they were like silver threads.

'It's pretty.'

She was like a curious child who saw a jewel mine and is exploring it for the first time.

Clayton couldn't believe her.

Eurielle... Was too cute.

"Rielle?" Suddenly, someone called out to her.

Eurielle shifted her attention to the person who just arrived.

'Ah, it's the puppy.' She quietly thought.

"Theo." Eurielle uttered.

'Puppy?' Clayton wondered why she called Theo a 'puppy' when the Theo he knew was a blood-crazed maniac.

"Please put me down." Eurielle muttered.

"Ah, I apologize." Clayton then put Eurielle down and she walked straight towards Theo.

"Hello, Rielle." Theo blushed as he kissed her hand.

"Hi." Eurielle patted Theo and stroked his luscious brown hair.

Theo had a soft expression whilst he was facing Eurielle. But when he eyed the person behind her, all he could give Clayton was a dark, and sharp glare.

'Bastard. What did you do to my lady?' Theo thought, knowing that Clayton will hear him.

'Oho. That piece of sh't is really bipolar. Such a hypocrite.' Clayton silently smirked as he listened to Theo's inner thoughts.

"Rielle, who is that man behind you?" Theo held her hand.

"That? He said his name is Clayton." Eurielle pointed at him.

"Did he do anything to you? Just tell me and I'll rip him into pieces." Theo smiled innocently despite saying such harsh words.

Eurielle patted his head once again. "Good."

Theo's imaginary dog tail and ears showed up in Eurielle's imagination. She always wanted a pet of her own ever since her last life.

'That man.. is he really Theodore Hale?' Clayton was yet again incredulous of how Theo acted towards Eurielle.