Special Chapter: What If

[ What if Eurielle was addicted to kissing in the modern world...]

A/N: WARNING!! Tons of kissing scenes ahead. You have been warned ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
_____________

*RINGGG*

It was lunch break.

Students in the classroom went out to eat and some went to meet with their friends. Some stayed behind and some studied.

As for Eurielle, she was still sleeping.. ever since the first period began.

"Look at her. She's sleeping again."

"She really doesn't have the determination to even study."

"I heard she's an orphan."

"Everytime I see her awake, her face always seem emotionless like a robot. Is that even possible?"

Classmates gossiped while she was still asleep.

Eurielle slowly opened her eyes, her vision still blurry. She forgot where she was at. She thought she was sleeping at home.

'Ah, I'm at school.'

*Yawn*

Eurielle stood up and walked towards the restroom.

...

After washing her face in order to disappear the drowsiness, she was now sober.

"Ack-"

Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She apologized and looked up at the person.

Blonde hair and amber eyes.. and a handsome face. It was the first time that she saw such an eye color in this school.

"Sorry again." She bowed.

"What's your name?"

"...It's Eurielle. You?"

"Asterion. You can call me Rion. Have we met before?"

"??.. I don't think so."

Looking at his handsome face, Eurielle suddenly had this urge to bite his lips and she didn't know why.

Perhaps she was cursed in her last life..

"You wanna kiss?" Her inner thoughts blurted out of her mouth.

"What?"

He was confused. Why would she say that all of a sudden?

"Ah, sorry. I was serious though."

Asterion gulped and strode close towards her. "You want to kiss here?" He whispered.

What's more weird for Asterion was that, he was more than willing to be seduced by her simple offer.

"Um, we can go inside if you want." Eurielle pointed at the female restroom. "It's currently empty."

Without any further ado, he immediately grabbed her and went inside the restroom.

*Clack* He even locked it.

Asterion reached for her face and swallowed her lips like there was no tomorrow.

"Haah- mhm-"

Using his other hand, he pulled her waist close to him and deepened the kiss while supporting the back of her head with the other hand.

Asterion retracted for a bit then inserted his tongue and intertwined it with hers.

"Mmhp-"

It wasn't the first time that Eurielle kissed someone.