Chapter 24

Like Eurielle requested, Nathalia wrote a reply in regards to Madison Chatham's invitation for tea party.

The next day, a letter arrived from the Chatham estate.

"My lady, Lady Chatham wrote a reply."

"Please read it for me."

Nathalia opened the envelope and took out the letter.

"Dearest Lady Deidamus, the party will start at 3pm in the afternoon, today. I expect you to wear your dress according to the theme of the party, which can be found in the invitation letter. Knights or any guards aren't allowed inside and you can only bring your lady in waiting. Best regards, Madison Chatham." Nathalia read the letter.

"Theme?"

"The invitation letter stated that the theme is hues of blues."

"Oh."

Eurielle had tons of dresses with that kind of color. And every bit of them is customized by the famous dressmaker in the capital.

"What time is it now?"

"It's still 2 hours before lunch time, my lady." Nathalia replied.

"Then, wake me up before 3 pm. I'm going to sleep."

"As you wish, my lady."

.
.
.

2:40 pm...

Eurielle woke up noticing that someone was caressing her hair.

She rubbed her eyes only to see Nathalia taking care of her already.

"Ah, my lady already woke up."

Eurielle observed herself and found out that she was all ready to go.

She already wore her light blue dress that's designed beautifully to the ends and her hair was already made by Nathalia and it went down to her hips.

Her makeup was done lightly and it expounded Eurielle's smooth features more. With this, Eurielle looked like a sleeping fairy.

"I tried to wake my lady up but you looked too precious to be bothered so I dolled you up without consent. I apologize." Nathalia bowed.

"Nathalia."

"Yes, my lady."

"If I have any future meetings like this soon..."

"Yes-"

"Help me prepare myself just like you did recently."

Eurielle actually thought that Nathalia helping her whilst sleeping was a good thing.

Because with that, all she needs to do is just wake up without getting bothered from all the preparation. With Nathalia doing that, she could have more sleep than necessary.

To think that such process was there all this time. Eurielle didn't even think about it.

"From now on, I give you permission to doll me up without waking me up. Is it alright?"

"I understand, my lady." Nathalia responded without murmuring.

From Nathalia's response, Eurielle felt her mood lighter than ever.

"How long would it take for a carriage to arrive there?"

"Around 15 minutes."

That was longer than expected.

"Rion?"

Eurielle called out to Asterion. She wanted to know if he was there at the moment.

"Yes, my lady." Asterion appeared in her room in a flash.