CHAPTER 1

'Nat Nagar Mohana Giridhari, Nat Nagar Mohana Giridhari, Radharani Baat Take Tihari...' Her lips stretched into a beautiful smile while her hand was reaching her phone to dismiss the alarm. According to her, the alarm tone is the theme song for her as that's when her day which she assumed to be an episode of a series begins.

The earth rotated enough for the sun to make its appearance while brightening millions of people's days. She sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes gently. She kissed the soul she love who was sleeping next to her.

"Good morning, Arjun!" She ruffled his hair and placed her feet on the cold tiles. She touched the floor while mumbling the Earth Goddess's name. She went to her closet, grabbed her towel and innerwear, and went into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and eventually flinched as the cold water hit her delicate skin. She was triggered. She is sensitive to cold, so she changed the temperature of the water to burning hot water, which only she finds relaxing.

After having a long and refreshing bath, she wore a pair of light blue jeans and an emerald green top. She threw her hair into a high ponytail tail, letting a few strands of her hair hang like a curtain on her forehead. She curled her eyelashes and applied a layer of mascara, adding volume and length to it. Besides using her maroon lipstick for her lips, she used it as eye shadow and also blush. But honestly, it looked good on her.

Just like how her studies add a burden to her, she adds to her earlobe by hanging big silver earrings on them. She was all done after spraying her elegant apple blossom perfume on her pulse points. Last but not least, the tiny black bindi on her forehead reminds the black spot on the Yang symbol. Once again, before leaving her room, she kissed Arjun and covered him properly under the duvet.

She then headed towards the prayer room and prayed for her family and future life partner's wellness and thanked her aradhya for providing everything she had now as well as seeking forgiveness for the mistakes and sins that she had done intentionally or vice versa.

"Malli..." The voice she yearns to hear forever called her half name.

"Haan Maa!" She yelled from the prayer room and immediately rushed to her mother for a morning hug. A 26-year-old Mallika is just a 2-year-old kid in front of her mother. No one else could handle her goofiness if it was not her mom.

"Leave me, I have work to do. Where's Arjun by the way, he hasn't eaten breakfast yet."

"He's sleeping in my room. He needed a good rest after fighting with the street dogs maa, let him sleep!" Mallika and Ruby laughed at their lovely golden retriever.

"Ok ma, anytime Pravi and Ani will be here, so I'll be waiting out there. Don't forget to take your medicines before eating breakfast ok, inform dad that I'm out, he seems tired, that's why I didn't wake him."

"Ok beta, take care ok? What time you'll be back?"

"I'm not sure mumma, it depends on those love birds..." Mallika chuckled while heading out after grabbing her handbag and phone. She put on her AirPods with her favorite song going on in them and walked by the roadside to the main road. As usual, her friends who need punctuality class were late by about 40 minutes. Yet, it wasn't a big problem for her, because she love the company of the morning sky, the cool breeze, and the romantic music.

"I'm sorry!" Her best friend Anika and Pravisht said in unison.

"For the 1000th time throughout these 7 years!" Mallika rolled her eyes and get into the back seat of Pravisht's car. As soon as she get in, Pravisht accelerated at high speed which made Mallika's heartbeat rise. On the other hand, Anika turned on the music to full blast volume. And here begins the crazy drive of the crazy trios on their off day. They sang they danced, they screamed, they laughed, they mocked, they loved, they cared. Welcome to the Trio Club of MAnVisht...

Here Are the Aesthetics of our Female leads. I've posted the aesthetics for the male leads in the previous chapter (prologue). Let me know how is it🥰

 Let me know how is it🥰

Don't forget to

Don't forget to

VOTE ✅
COMMENT ✅
SHARE ❤️