CHAPTER 32

Devesh was busy browsing something on his laptop. He noticed Ruby was working in the kitchen and Mallika was playing in the living room.

"Mallika baby! Come, let's play some games on my laptop!" Devesh called her. But Mallika didn't respond. She remembered what happened last time. Her heart begins to race. Nervousness took over her. Devesh called her again and again but Mallika didn't respond.

"Mallika! Your brother is calling you, right? Don't you know how to respect your brother? Go! Go and play with your brother." Ruby said from the kitchen. Mallika was helpless as she couldn't say no to her mom. Mallika nervously took tiny steps to his room. Devesh carried her and made her sit on his lap.

"I'm sorry for what happened last time, okay?" Devesh apologized. Mallika was relieved that he realized his mistakes. The little one didn't know that it was a different kind of trap for her.

"Okay now, I'll show you a video. You must do whatever the girl that's doing in that video, okay?" Devesh asked. Mallika was confused and watched the video that he downloaded on the laptop. It was a blue film. At the part of undressing, Mallika knew what it was going to be. She turned away and tried to get rid of his grip. But his grip got tighter. He harshly turned her face towards the screen and forced her to watch the pornography video. After that, Devesh began his work. He once again raped her. As once wasn't enough for him, he went for a second round on that day itself. He has been addicted to physical relationships and masturbation with his blood sister.

 He has been addicted to physical relationships and masturbation with his blood sister

Years passed by, but Devesh didn't change a bit. He got worse. One day, Mallika was bathing and Devesh was knocking on the door. She knew what for he is knocking on the door because she has heard the room door's lock sound after he entered. In fear, Mallika sat in the bathroom doing nothing for an hour. From a small hole in the door, she saw Devesh standing desperately in his school uniform. He hit the door harder and harder but Mallika didn't open it. Finally, Ruby came and knocked on the room door. Devesh opened the door and had to get out. After that, Mallika quickly came out and dressed. She didn't dare to look at him even for once. The whole day, Mallika was being with her mom. She followed Ruby wherever she goes.

However, Devesh has found out about her technique. The next day, when Mallika was bathing, he hid under the bed. When Mallika checked if anyone was out there. As no one was there, she stepped out of the bathroom. Immediately, Devesh held her leg and got out. Mallika was sweating although she just took a bath. She was scared to death. Devesh was angry with her. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on her. He slapped her for not fulfilling his desire yesterday and treated her even more badly and roughly.

 He slapped her for not fulfilling his desire yesterday and treated her even more badly and roughly