CHAPTER 49

A few hours later, Anvisht arrived at Sumellika's house. As soon as they opened the door, they found the newly married couple falling asleep on the couch. Anvisht look at each other and smiled. This was how they both were right after getting married.

"I feel so happy for them, Pravi!" Anika said as her eyes pooled. Pravisht side hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Me too, baby. A peaceful and deserved life for both our best friends." Although Pravisht always looked strong and bother unbothered, he always wished for his best friend's best life. Sumedh used to have everything, except for the love he craved. Finally, he got everything he need in a woman form, called Mallika.

Anvisht silently sneaked into their bedroom and begin decorating it. They fixed yellow LED lights for the romantic experience and placed a Jasmine candle on their bedside table along with fruits and incense sticks.

 They fixed yellow LED lights for the romantic experience and placed a Jasmine candle on their bedside table along with fruits and incense sticks

After that, they quietly went back to the living room.

"Hello bride and groom, please wake up!" Anika tapped on Mallika's shoulder. Sumellika lazily opened their eyes.

"Arey, let them sleep na Anika, they need to be wide awake this night na!?" Pravisht smirked to which Sumellika didn't understand why.

"Shut up, Pravi! You both, come let's eat. You must have been starving." Anika invited them to the dining hall. She served them with the foods she cooked.

"We would have just ordered from Swiggy, why do you have to strain, Ani?" Mallika asked concernedly while taking a bite of Aloo Puri.

"That's fine Malli, it's not like a feast I cooked. Just a few items." Anika said and served Sumedh some chappati.

"Anika, serve Sumedh with some drumstick curry. Put more drumsticks for him!" Pravisht smirked.

"Huh? Why?" Mallika asked.

"Nothing Mallika, you'll know soon!" Pravisht winked.

"I'm gonna smack your head, Pravi!" Anika frowned.

"Areey, it's for their good na?"

"Wait, wait! What are you guys even talking about?" Sumedh asked.

Not being able to cope with her husband's mischievous teasing, Anika broke the truth.

"It's your pehli raat today! And your dumb friend has been teasing you!" Anika said.

"What-" Sumellika looked at each other with a neutral faces.

"Kya what? It's something that would happen after the wedding right? Why are you guys so shocked about it?" Pravisht was confused.

"Mr Pravisht, if you keep your mouth shut for a second, they would finish their food in peace. Chaloo, eat faster guys. And then, you bathe. The mahurat for pehli raat is going to start."