CHAPTER 31

"What the hell is this Mallika?" Sumedh asked Mallika with red eyes. Mallika cried even harder when he questioned her. Sumedh understood that now she is not in the state to answer any kind of questions. Sumedh sat on the floor next to her. He cupped her face and brought her closer to him. Mallika has no guts to look at him. She hides her face in his broad chest, clutching his shirt.

"I... I feel ashamed to even look into your eyes" Mallika's trembling voice said.

"Is that true that it happened to you?" Sumedh asked in a neutral tone. Mallika nodded while sobbing.

Flashback (Diary)
Mature & Disgusting Content Ahead. Read at your own risk🔞

Mallika! She's a little girl of a couple who badly wanted a female child for years. After plenty of miscarriages, they finally gave birth to a daughter. She was the apple of her parents' eye. However, due to the financial state of the family, both parents were forced to work by the circumstances. Ruby and Shiva's first son, Devesh was sent to Ruby's mom. On the other hand, 4 years old Pravin and 2 months old Mallika was sent to babysit at Ruby's elder sister's house.

Pravin and Mallika were brought up together. Their aunt, uncle, and cousins took care of them as their own although they had some quarrels with Ruby sometimes. Yet, that never affected their affection for Pravin and Mallika. However, when Mallika was four and Pravin was eight, Ruby had to stop sending them to the babysitter. Ruby quit her job and decided to take care of her kids. Mallika was happy that she was going to live with her mother again. The poor little one didn't know that her innocent childhood is going to end soon.

Devesh, Pravin, and Mallika were equal to their parents. Devesh was sweet to his sister whereas Pravin always had misunderstandings with her. Devesh used to bathe, change her clothes and play with her most of the time. Ruby was happy that Devesh is very responsible for his sister. But she didn't know that that wasn't her responsibility but something else.

As Devesh entered secondary school, his behavior and character instantly changed, not only because of his friends but also because of his puberty. He began to watch blue films at that age itself. But he didn't stop it until there.

One day, he bathed child Mallika as usual. But after watching blue films, his view of the female body changed. He pinched her chest and rubbed his hand on her private parts. Mallika didn't know what it was, she thought he was just cleaning her. The demon has grown enough to give me dirty thoughts.

"Mallika baby! Come here!" Devesh called her Mallika who was playing with her toys. She went to the room with him. Devesh took off his pants and stood naked on the lower body in front of his sister. He lay on the bed and asked her to hold his private region.

"What is this, bhaiya?" An innocent little voice was heard.

"This? A new toy for you!" Devesh smirked.

"No! I don't want it. I have more toys. Mummy said I must not take any more toys." Mallika said.

"Shhh! Don't tell to mummy! This toy is a surprise just for you." He said but Mallika wasn't convinced. However, she had to because he was her 'lovely' brother. Mallika was 6 years old then. She is an innocent who trusts her demon brother's poisonous words. As days pass, things got worse. Mallika begins to go to school. She gets to know things that are right and wrong.

One day, Devesh convinced her and brought her to his room. He asked Mallika to remove her clothes and stand naked just like he did. At that time, Mallika only know that standing naked in front of someone is disgusting and not manners. She refused and tried to get out, but he forcefully pushed her onto the bed. The real demon side just got out. He stripped her naked and lay on her tiny body. He smashed his lips on hers and sucked it. When she didn't respond to his action, he slapped her and forced her to do just like he does. He then moved down to her chest and sucked them up like a hungry demon without humanity.

In Devesh's eyes, Mallika is neither a child nor his sister. Just A GIRL, A FEMALE, A WOMAN, A LADY. A delicious one! A living sex toy!

He licked every part of her little body. Mallika couldn't stand the smell of his saliva all over her. Finally reached her private region. And he didn't leave it out. However, he didn't penetrate his asset into her body. Not because he thinks she's too small for it, or because he felt pity for him. The only reason is, he was afraid that time after time, his mother would find it out if little Mallika's private region begin to bleed. But to feel a similar feeling, he forced her to lick his penis. Mallika felt absolutely gross. Her eyes were filled with tears. She refused to do it. He tried to force her but her stubbornness got his anger ranged.

He clutched Mallika's hair and let his penis into Mallika's mouth. Unable to stand his torture, she begins to cry. Devesh immediately took his phone and begin to record her.

"Shut the fuck up Mallika! If I hear you cry, I won't let you go out." Devesh shouted at her.

"I'll tell mummy!" Mallika said while sobbing.

"Don't you dare to, you little bitch! If you try to say such things to mum, I'll send your naked video to all my friends. I will also show it to aai and tell her that you were the one who insisted!" Devesh threatens her. Although it doesn't work as Devesh said, Mallika was scared that her mom won't trust her words and will support her eldest and most loveable child. Mallika shut her sobbing mouth. That's when she begins to keep her mouth shut no matter how much injustice happens to her.

He continued his actions to fulfill his lust. He masturbated and purposely poured his semen liquid on Mallika. Devesh simply thought without penetration it was not a crime to behave in such a way. But anything against a person's will on their body is called rape, with or without penetration.

The sad thing here is that this is not the only time it happened! MANY MORE TIMES IT HAS HAPPENED!

Don't forget to

VOTE ✅
COMMENT ✅
SHARE ✅
FOLLOW MY IG: parmitha.writes❤️