Prologue

"According to the Greek Mythology, humans were initially created with four arms, four legs, and two heads. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts with two legs, two hands, and one head. They spend the rest of their life searching for their other half who is their soulmate. Some did find their other half, some didn't. But in this story, they did. With this, I'm ending this story called Soul Met Soulmate" Pravisht finished reading this favorite novel called Soul Met Soulmate written by Parmitha to his best friend, Sumedh.

"How interesting right? Thankfully I found my soulmate!" Pravisht grinned.

"In the book itself, they mentioned it as mythology! This is all fake bro! Keep it all aside and stay focused. I'm not saying that love is fake, but a perfect partner doesn't exist!" Sumedh said while shaking his feet on the couch.

"So you are saying that Anika and I aren't a perfect match?" Pravisht furrowed his eyebrows playfully.

"No, I didn't say that. But perfect matches are very rare. Maybe one in a million and that is yours! So technically, mine is not gonna be perfect or made for each other one!"

"Why not bro? You're a perfect husband material. If I was a woman, I will marry you!"

"Shut up bro!" Sumedh blushed but covered it with his laughter.

"You don't want to trust me right, come on, I'll bring you to one place!" Pravisht said dragging Sumedh by his wrist.

*************************

"Which place is this Pravisht?"

"This is the place of an astrologer. Although he is not a professional, he was the one who predicted Anika's love life."

"What?"

"Yaa, he is a villager, around his 50's. Anika and Bhavya, her friend were shopping for some groceries at the grocery shop. As you know, Anika being a kind-hearted girl, offered help to this man. It turns out that this man has a piece of great knowledge of astrology. He said the exact thing that happened in Anika's life, that she lost her most beloved, which is her father, and was hurt badly by another trusted person, which is that bloody Manish, and finally, she will meet her... Well, I can't say it because it will turn out to be self-praising."

"He must be a stalker!"

"Are you kidding me Sumedh? He is a villager and we are living in a city!!!

"But.. ooowoo.. fine chill Mr. Inspector! Please put down the gun!" Sumedh said while slowly pushing the gun that Pravisht was holding towards him in both an irritated and playful manner.

"No harm in trying bro!"

"Whatever, let's go!"

************************

"You'll meet your girl five times in five different months this year. She will match you in every aspect, and so you will. If such a girl exists, she is your soulmate. You don't have to search for her, the destiny will unite both of you. At that second, you will realize that your soul has met your soulmate." The old man said and went in.

"Any girls who know about me and my background will die to marry me, so they might purposely create scenarios to meet me 5 times! So, how am I supposed to find my soulmate then? It doesn't make sense!" Sumedh said.

"Speak like who you are Sumedh! No one except for both of us knows about the 5 times of the meeting. Plus, you don't have to reveal who you are until you find your soulmate! As simple as that!" Pravisht did Khaby Lame's signature sign.

Sumedh huffed and continued, "As you said Mr. Inspector!"

 Inspector!"

___________________________________________

Hi Everyone, as I mentioned in my announcement board, I'm starting by posting Soul Met Soulmate's prologue first. So technically, it's gonna be on hold for a freaking long time. Please have some patience.

Note: In this story, we assume that only villagers have surnames and people who live in the city don't.

I had designed two covers but I pick the majority's choice. However, I still love the other one. So I'm just posting them here altogether...

 So I'm just posting them here altogether

Ok Then, Byee

Ok Then, Byee

With Love
-Parmitha @vishnu_mithra