1

Now I know someone of you'll say oh she copied that book. I know there is a book, similar and yeah I know. I don't remember the author but I'll tag them.

Now this is inspired from it and I'll try to keep it way away from it but most of the things will be changed. If you wanna hate me. Please do it in my dms and not comment section. If they want me to put this story down, I happily will.

So a little bit past.
Harry is the Bratty boy in here. His parents are fed up of him and end up sending him to Business Disciplinary School of Management. They knew what the school had to offer but never told their son.

Warning:
That's for you to know and me to find out.

Jk, but I'll give warnings.

~

Warning: Abusive language and smut.

"Ah fuck"

"Harder daddy"

"What the fuck" Harry immediately stopped hearing those words. His eyebrows furrowed with disgust clearly lingering on his face. His body jerked back, his breathing was not even due to his previous activities. "You have that disgusting kink" Harry asked more like screamed.

"Fuck I'm so sorry. It just slipped out" the girl pleaded, clear regret on her face. She moved and reached over for Harry's neck as he gently pushed her away and said,"Nevermind I'm going back". "Wait! Maybe I can change your mind" She said biting her lower lip. Harry shaked his head and started gathering his clothes. He hated that kink.

After walking out of that girl's room, he was left with no choice but to get back to his house. He called for a cab and headed back. Upon entering, he was faced by a very disappointed Gemma. "You said you'd be back by one. Its four in the morning Harry. And where the fuck is your phone? I've been calling you nonstop but no answer from your side" Gemma scolded. Harry pulled his phone out and saw around twenty plus missed calls and messages from her.

"Uh I kinda got distracted" He replied rubbing the back of his neck. "That's it Harry. I'm so sick of you. I'm gonna tell mum this time" Gemma stated. Harry rushed to her as he placed his hands on hers and pleaded,"Gems, please. I won't do it again. Please". "Last warning" She warned pointing her finger to him. Harry nodded understanding her statement as he saw her leave.

His lips left a groan with his shoulders falling. He silently walked into his room and switched the light on. He quickly rushed to his bed and jumped on it. Tiredness taking over his eyes, he drifted off to sleep.

~

"Harry get up"
"Harry"
He heard someone call his name. He groaned and turned around pulling the cover over his head. "Come on Harry" Gemma shaked his body. "I'm up. I'm up" He mumbled into his sleep. "Come on get ready. You're gonna get late for school" Gemma called rushing out of the room.

Harry rolled his eyes and sat up scratching his hair with a yawn. He pushed himself off the bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. He usually took time getting ready but now he knew Gemma would eat him alive if he got late. After a nice quick shower, he walked to his dressing and grabbed himself a flannel and black skinny jeans. His staple.

He walked downstairs and saw Gemma and Julie talking. Julie was the caretaker of their house. When Anne and Des won't be home, she'd take care of them. Harry never really listened to her. "Good morning Harry" she said in a high pitch voice. How can someone be so happy in the morning?

"Morning" Harry mumbled and sat on the chair. They all silently had their breakfast as the time went back. After the breakfast, Harry rushed to his car and drove it to the school. He didn't care about staying in there for long.

He parked his sports car and smirked when he saw some girls in the corner. He climbed outside and found his friends standing infront of the lockers. "Ayy Harry is here" His friend Jackson shouted. Everyone around them turned around, glaring at the boy. Harry loved the attention and never complained about it. "What's up son?" He asked in a teasing way. His friends laughed as he half hugged them or fist bumped.

"How was the night mate?" Nick asked. "Ran out halfway" he replied rolling his eyes. "Why?" Tony asked. "Mate she called me daddy" Harry replied making all them laugh. "What? Don't you like being called daddy?" Jackson asked with a smirk on his face. "Only by you my son" Harry smirked and pinched his cheek.

"Eww no more of that guys" Tony rolled his eyes. "Come on. Anymore chicks around?" Nick asked. Harry smirked as he said,"I saw some girls in the corner guys. How about we go say them hi?". Everyone agreed with a cheer as they all walked outside.

"Holy shit" Jackson muttered eyeing the girls. "Told ya. Look at the pink one. I bet she's a slut. Look at her boobs" Tony stated. Harry whistled as he asked with a smirk on his face,"Free tonight babes?". Everyone laughed and highfived each other. The girls gave them a look along with disgusted eyes. They immediately left for the classes.

"Come mate. You could've waited" Nick whined. "Shut up motherfucker" Harry punched him in the stomach. They all walked inside the school as the bell rang. Thankfully, Nick and Harry had the same class. They sat at the very end while waiting for the teacher.

"Linda got a party tonight" Nick stated playing on his phone. "Weird. I thought she was the innocent one" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. Nick nodded and replied,"Her parents got divorced. So she ended up with her father and now she's giving a party cuz he doesn't care". Harry hmmed as he asked,"What time?". "Nine or something I guess" Nick replied back.

"Good morning class" they heard the teacher say. "Today we're gonna study about National income" the teacher announced but both of the boys weren't interested. "Tony fucked her once. He told me she was so fucking good" Nick stated with a moan. "We'll see that tonight mate" Harry smirked. "We?" Nick asked with a smirk. Harry nodded but as he was about to say something, the teacher took their names.

"Mr.Styles and Mr.Gimmshaw, I thik you both have more important discussions than the class here". They both stood up as she asked again,"What were you two talking about? The class wants to know".

Harry smirked and announced,"About how we'd fuck Linda tonight". The whole class broke into laughter as the teacher turned red. "Quite everybody. Quite. Mr.Styles you have detention for the week. I want you to meet me in the office" Miss.Red stated.

~

"Man, how are you gonna go to the party tonight then?" Tony asked after he heard all the story. Their classes were over but Harry had to still meet Miss.Red. "Maybe I can seduce her" Harry smirked. Jackson replied,"Yeah I fucked her once too". And with that information Harry reached to the office.

It was almost two hours later since Harry had been in the office.

"Ah yeah. Yeah" Miss.Red moaned loudly. "Shut the fuck up. We don't want anyone here" Harry hissed at her.

"What the hell is going on here"

"Oh fuck"