10

♡

"Bye Lou, I'll call you later" Stan said as he left a quite long kiss on Louis' cheek. Louis took a deep breath and walked towards the kitchen. "Do you want tea?" Louis asked. Harry hmmed and walked towards the kitchen with his arms crossed infront of his chest. Louis started making the tea without a look at the submissive.

"Do you like him?" Harry asked in a bitter tone. "What?" Louis turned around with confusion on his face. "Do you like Stan?" He asked. Louis furrowed his eyebrows at the question but replied,"I mean I should be the one asking this but yeah he's a nice guy". Harry kept his glare at him while he could feel his cheeks heating up.

"Makes sense since you like him near you" He mumbled and walked past the dominant. Louis turned around to the boy, he grabbed his wrist in order to stop his steps. "What's wrong Harry?" He asked leaning in. "Nothing" He mumbled back with his gaze on the floor. "You do know you can tell me anything" Louis replied back.

Harry turned his gaze to the dominant and replied,"You prefer him right? He's the best submissive? He's even got the looks". Louis was abit taken aback from what he said. "Harry, what are you talking about?" Louis asked pressing his hand his shoulder. "Its clearly visible Louis. The way he winks at you, the way he sat on your lap, the way he kissed your cheek. You know it shows you don't like this all" Harry confessed.

He himself was confused on why was he feeling that way recently. He never had a desire to impress someone. Louis gave him a small smile as he said,"Haz I'd never say that. Whatever is going on, I'm content with it". "As long as you're honest with me" He added.

"Did you have sex with him?" Harry asked out of the blue. "Ofcourse I did" Louis replied back. "When?" He asked back. "Uh the first day" Louis replied. "Wow he's such a slut. He just poped his ass on your dick" Harry said almost in a shout. "Harold, drop the attitude. It's enough now" Louis said in a dominating voice. He walked closer, letting the boy take a few steps back.

Crazy in love- Beyoncé

"No I won't" Harry replied back. "Yes you would" with that Louis leaned in. A gasp left Harry's lips when his back met the wall. He could feel Louis' hot breath on his neck, since he was shorter than him. Louis still had his grip on Harry's shoulder. "You wanted it didn't you" Louis said looking directly into his eyes.

Harry gulped the lump in his throat and asked,"What?". "You wanted to fight after the punishment" Louis replied back. The distance inbetween them was quite invisible by now. Both of them were breathing heavily and well aware of the elephant in the room. "Sir" Harry said in almost a whisper.

A gasp left both of their lips when their lower body came in contact with their half hard ons. Louis kept his gaze on the boy as he moved his hand and placed it on the wall, trapping the boy. Harry gasped as he bucked his hips for some friction meeting Louis'. It was a weird feeling for him, for his whole life he had never felt a hard on except for his own. "Do you want this?" Louis asked looking at the boy.