12

♡

Harry was kneeling right where Louis had told him to. He was feeling abit jumpy about the situation and the sweat on his forehead wasn't helping either. He had his hands placed on his thighs and head bent, just like he was taught. He was excited but nervous. The last time he was here, he had discovered something new about himself.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the door open. Harry bite on his lower lip when he heard Louis walking towards him. His breathing went uneven when he heard Louis say,"Waiting eagerly for me baby". That was the first time he had called him baby, actually first time anyone had called him that.

"Do you want to know what we're going to do or want it without any warning?" Louis asked in a gentle tone. Harry took a deep breath and thought, he'd be more likely to panic if he didn't knew what was going to happen. "Want to know, sir" He replied back. Louis left a small hmm as he ordered,"Look at me". Harry turned his gaze towards the dominant, a gasp left his lips suddenly.

Louis was shirtless right infront of him. He had a smirk on his which was rather intimidating. His head was tilted to the side. His body looked rather toned in the dim light. Harry didn't even realize he was staring before he heard Louis clear his throat. Harry turned his gaze towards his eyes. "We're gonna do some nipple play today. Would you like to stay in clothes or take them off?" Louis asked calmly.

"Off" Harry replied back, he was rather confident with his skin. If it was possible, he'd rather stay naked than wear clothes. "Do it then" Louis ordered with the same smirk. Harry gave him a nod and moved his hands to the hem of his shirt. He pulled it over his head and threw it to the side and moved his hands back to the position.

"Good, now lay back" Louis said as he took some steps forward. Harry did as he was told to. He took a deep breath when he felt Louis standing beside him. "I'm going to put on a blindfold now" Louis stated, when Harry passed him a nod back Louis walked towards the cabinets and grabbed some stuff. He walked back with a black leather blindfold. He gently put on the submissive's eyes.

"Color?" Louis asked in a low tone. "Green" Harry replied back, it was surely nothing since Harry had wore that thing before as well but while sleeping. The darkness took over him as all he could hear now was some small stuff like his breathing, Louis' breathing, the sound of sheets crumbling under his body. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard something move.

More like in a glass

"Are you ready?" Louis asked. "W-What are you doing?" Harry asked, some panic starting to take place. "You've seen fifty shades of Grey right?" Louis asked, Harry could only imagine his smirk at the moment. "Yeah" Harry replied back hesitantly. "Have you seen the scene where the guy traced ice cubes on the woman's body?" Louis asked in return.

"Y-Yeah" Harry replied back, he always found that scene hot. It turned him on for good. A gasp left Harry's lips when he felt something cold, an ice cube on his collarbone. "Relax" He heard Louis said in a calm voice. Harry took a deep breath as he felt the coldness travel towards his chest. He had a tingling feeling in his stomach making him feel excited.

A moan left his lips when he felt the ice circling around his right nipple. "What's your color?" Louis asked. "Green sir" Harry replied back biting on his lower lip. The pleasure from it was small and that was what was driving the boy crazy. His back arched slightly when he felt another ice cube circling around his left nipple. "Since you've four of these, I'm gonna enjoy myself" Louis said, Harry could feel his smirk burying upon his skin.

A small giggle escaped Harry's lips hearing the dominant say that. "Can I touch you?" Louis asked without any warning. Harry took a deep breath and replied,"Y-Yes". Harry took in a harsh breath as he felt Louis' fingertip linger around his nipple. He pressed his hands onto the sheets trying not to think about the feelings he felt in his stomach.

Louis gently circled around his hard nipple making the boy biting his lower lip. Harry arched his back with a moan when he felt another ice cube on his belly button. "How do you feel?" Harry heard Louis ask him. Harry took a deep breath as he tried to process everything. "Turned on" He replied back.

"Touch yourself" He heard Louis order him. Harry took a moment to process it but he was too turned on to think. His hands traveled towards his trousers as he cupped his half hard self. He started palming himself through the cloth while the small pleasure on his nipples continued. He slipped his hand under his boxers with a moan when he felt a twist on his nipple.

The water dropping down the ice cubes were making his skin feel on fire by now. His half hard length soon turned hard as his pace quickened. Moans continued to leave his lips as he felt heat in his abdomen. "C-Close" Harry said in a quite low tone. He could hear Louis breathing heavily beside him when he replied,"Now".

Harry came on the spot with his back arched and eyes shut.

~

Harry had just gotten out of the shower. He wore his basic flannel and jeans as he headed downstairs. He walked towards the kitchen with a content smile on his face. Finally got to cum, he thought to himself but he had enjoyed the play. He himself never knew nipple play could be interesting all he knew was what he had seen or heard his friends tell him.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he saw Louis enter in as well. "How'd you feel?" Louis asked standing in some distance. Harry shrugged his shoulders and replied,"Alright". Louis smiled and nodded back without a word. "We'll go slow or as you want Harry. It's nice we've got some progress" Louis stated. Harry smiled and nodded back as he started to think of something to make.

"Have you done your homework?" Louis asked out of the blue. Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he thought, he hadn't done anything about his studies since he had been there. He never did homework in his old school and it was being the same. "No" Harry replied back timidly. Louis sighed and replied,"Haz you have to do your homework, it's important".

"But I just can't. I feel distracted while doing it and I never did it in my old school" Harry whined. Louis took a few steps towards him as he replied,"Baby you know that's the reason you're here. Bring it here, we both can do it together". Harry smiled slightly at the nickname as he replied with a nod.

As he was about to go upstairs, he heard Louis call. "Do you like when I call you nicknames?" He asked. Harry bite on his lower lips as he replied back,"No". Ofcourse I do but I'm not gay, he thought.

♡