19

"I'm saying as compared to- I mean how weird I am"

"You do talk some shit sometimes curly" Louis replied back with a furrow on his brows. He didn't really get where it was coming from because he seem to be alright seconds ago. Harry giggled lightly while his body leaned slightly. "You're not weird. You're just figuring it out and everyone has to do that at one point" Louis added in a calm tone which always helped Harry.

He sighed and replied,"Yeah but I should've had it already. I'm nineteen for God's sake". Louis turned his gaze towards the boy and cupped his cheeks. He directly glared into his eyes as he stated,"Its okay to not have it figured out. Many people don't even realize they're not straight till the age of eighty or something". Harry passed him a pressed smile as he removed himself from Louis' grip.

"You're just saying that to make me feel valid" He added with a shrug. Louis sighed and replied back,"No you're valid and I'm just making you realize that". Harry just smiled and turned his gaze towards the beautiful view. He laid his head down on Louis' lap and said,"I get cuddly when I'm drunk". Louis smiled and replied back while playing with his hair,"I can tell".

"You're not alone Hazza" He added making the younger boy close his eyes and nuzzel his into his arms. He could feel himself getting into this warm bubble which made him feel safe.

Finally safe after four years.

~

"Yeah I get it babypie"

"No you don't" Harry argued back. He pouted as his arms crossed infront of his chest.

"Bubba, let's forget it. You know he'll keep teasing you if you turn up in that skirt again" Joe added wrapping his arm around Harry's waist. He pulled the boy closer to his body. "But I liked it" Harry replied with the same pout. He really liked that skirt. His mum had gotten him that one, she never really got him clothes before but this time she did.

"Okay now leave it H. You're not wearing that skirt and that's final" Joe stated in a firm voice. His smile had disappeared as a weird aura took over him. "B- Harry was cut off by Joe adding,"You really won't be a good boy, won't you? Do I need to give you punishment?".

Harry's eyes shot open from his slumber. He turned his gaze around himself and saw the unfamiliar surroundings. His eyes turned to his side from where he could hear soft snores. His shoulders relaxed seeing the older boy beside him. A sigh left his lips as he shut his eyes again and moved towards his left. His and Louis' hands were touching which could make goosebumps appear on his skin but his mind was somewhere else.

That dream

After so long, he had that. Harry's eyes stayed shut when his breathing changed. Somewhat difficult, he could feel his body starting to twitch.

He tried deep breathing trying to calm himself down. "Haz" he heard Louis call him in his raspy morning voice. He hmmed in return but didn't open his eyes. Goosebumps appeared on his skin as he felt Louis' hand touch his shoulder which was uncovered. "Hazza, are you okay?" He asked making Harry open his eyes. His gaze immediately fell upon a worried looking dominant right infront of him.

"Yeah" He replied back, not realizing his voice sounded so low. So low and submissive like it used to be four years ago. Louis sat up, his gaze still on the younger boy. He rubbed his eyes and leaned back. Harry did the same but his gaze still on Louis. "How did we end up here?" He asked in a low tone. Louis took a breath and replied back,"You passed out in my lap".

Harry hmmed and turned his gaze around. The balcony, it looked really beautiful. The morning breeze was around with light sound of birds chirping. Louis' balcony was good, it didn't have any houses infront of it but the yard view whereas Harry's showed the front house. Liam and Zayn's house, where he could see the two smoking sometimes.

"You're leaving today?" He heard Louis ask. His turned his head around and realized, yeah he was. "Yeah" He replied back. It was twenty second already and they were to go back to their homes for holidays. The two were looking directly at each other like they were last night, in the club and at the hill. He loved every second of it. Louis' eyes made the boy feel safe, like a place where you know you can be yourself and no one can hurt you.

A small smile creeped on Harry's face thinking about. He didn't say a word but blushed looking at his lap. What were those feelings?

~

"Bye Haz"

"Bye Lou" Harry waved back as his other hand gripped the door handle. A sigh left his lips as he took a step outside. As he was about to go, he was stopped by Louis. He turned around and faced Louis who was biting his lower lip. He leaned in and stated,"Um I know we aren't that close- he was cut off by Harry saying,"Shut up Lou. You clearly know that's not true". Both of them giggled looking at each other while Louis continued,"Um I don't mind I-I have a gift for you".

"Gift?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow. His head was tilted with confusion. "Yeah Christmas gift" Louis replied with a sigh. Harry could tell he seemed nervous. "You didn't have to" Harry added biting his lower lip in nervousness. He did get him gift too but was too nervous to give him.

Louis smiled as he moved towards the nearby stand and pulled out a box. It was covered with a cute silver packaging. Louis moved it infront of the younger boy and said,"Open it on Christmas morning". Harry smiled as he took it in hand. He turned his head and said,"Wait". He quickly rushed towards his room and grabbed the gift.

"Hazza" Louis sighed with a giggle as he tried hiding his blush which was quite prominent. "Open it on Christmas morning" Harry added with a cheeky smile on his face. He was proud of himself as he wrapped the gift himself and it even had a little bow on it. Louis held it as he leaned in and said,"Thanks". Harry still had the cheeky smile on while his hands stayed behind him.

"I wish we could spend the new year together though" Louis added making Harry's heartbeat fasten. His own breath hitched as he felt Louis lean in towards his face. "Would love to make it memorable" He added making Harry gulp the lump in his throat. He blushed at the same time and lowered his gaze. He loved that feeling, the feeling where he would feel very warm inside. The feeling where he would feel something stir up inside him.

~

"Frogie"

"Gems"

Both Harry and Gemma giggled loudly as they wrapped their arms around each other. Gemma went on her tippy toes to hug her brother with a huge smile on her face. Both Anne and Des had huge smiles on their faces. They kept their gaze on the two giggling loudly and jumping around like toddlers. "Mummy" Harry called loudly with his arms open. He rushed towards Anne and hugged her tightly. He did the same with Des, with the same huge smile on his face.

"We missed you so much" Anne added patting his cheek. Harry smiled and replied,"I missed you too mum". The family looked really happy finally having the sun back. He really was a ray of sunshine for them.

"We have a surprise for you"