7

"Please don't be harsh on me" Harry said with panic taking over his face. Louis walked inside as he said,"Its your first punishment, I'm not going to be harsh". Harry nodded in return. Louis hmmed as he said,"Your punishment for cursing will be that you'll kneel for fifteen minutes and then after that you'll do the dishes after lunch and dinner".

A sigh left Harry's lips as his shoulders relaxed. "Fair enough?" Louis asked. "Yeah" Harry replied back. "Come on, downstairs now" Louis ordered. Harry took a deep breath, atleast it wasn't something like beating or shit. He followed Louis downstairs.

Louis sat on the couch as he said,"Come on, kneel". Harry didn't really knew what to do. He kneeled down and started doing what he learned today. "Hands on your thighs" Louis ordered. Harry did the same as he turned to him for approval. "Good, now straighten your back" Louis stated. Harry followed along till Louis was satisfied.

"Now I'm gonna read, if you wanna talk tap my thigh twice" Louis stated. "Okay" Harry replied back. "Okay what?" Louis asked, testing. "Okay sir" Harry replied back. Louis hmmed as he stood up walking towards his room. At the moment, Harry was all alone in the room. He took a deep breath thinking about anything.

He was more worried about what Tony said to him. Was he really becoming a pussy? He was pulled from his thoughts when Louis emerged from his room. He had a book in his hand along with a notepad. He sat back and opened his book. Harry could see the book's cover, it was 'The Dominant's power'. He was writing something on his notepad all along.

"You're not allowed to peak Harold" Louis said without looking up from his screen. "Sorry" He mumbled back. Louis turned to him and said,"Its alright, I'll teach you about rules for the submissive during a punishment". Harry gave him a nod and turned his gaze to his lap.

After about ten minutes, Harry could feel his thighs burning. He started fidgeting on his spot with unease. He heard his phone ringing, it was right infront of him. He turned to Louis who was still focused on his book. He moved his hand to his thigh and tapped it twice. "Yes?" Louis asked turning to him. "My phone is ringing" Harry replied back.

"So?" Louis asked back. "I need to pick it up" Harry replied. "Is it your family?" Louis asked. "I don't know" He replied back. Louis nodded as he leaned in and said,"Its someone named Jackson". "Um no, not family. One of my mates" Harry replied back. "Then after five minutes" Louis replied back turning his gaze to his book again.

"But I need to pick it up" Harry argued. "No Harold. You don't" Louis replied back. "Sir, please" Harry begged. Louis turned to him, almost in shock. He replied,"How about I put it on speaker and you speak from your position?". "Okay, pick it up" Harry replied back adding a 'please' after seeing Louis glare at him.

"Where the fuck have you been Harry" They heard the voice say as soon as Louis picked it up. "Uh I" Before he could reply, Jackson said,"Tony told me about you moving out. What the fuck mate, you're being a pussy". "Mate, I couldn't. My parents" He was once again cut off by him,"Come on mate. You're eighteen. You could've taken cash and ran out".

"Are you crazy? That's my family" Harry replied back in annoyance. "Oh yeah now you care about them" Jackson replied back. Harry lowered his head, his mind was drifting off to Louis was just sat there. He was listening to their conversation. Is he judging me? What I'd he thinks I'm some sort of theif?

"I didn't expect this from you Harry. You aren't manly enough" Jackson said before hanging the call. As soon as the call was cut, Harry' lips left a sigh. His own friends don't want him anymore. No body did actually, he was all alone, by himself, again.

"Harry" He heard Louis call. He took a deep breath before turning to him. He turned to him without a word, seeing the dominant with an expression of worry across his face. "Wh- he was cut off by Harry,"Don't". A tear escaped his eye as he immediately stood up rushing to his room.