23

"Haz, you need to understand that I have to leave eventually"

"No"

"What no?"

"I'm not letting you go"

Louis stayed silent as he kept his worrying gaze on the younger boy. Harry gasped as he admitted,"I'm being crazy. I'm going crazy in this house". The dominant didn't say a word but instead opened his arms. He kept a soft glare towards Harry and stayed quite. Harry was quick to rush in and wrap his arms around Louis. He bucked his knees abit since Louis was shorter than him but that didn't made him feel any danger. He felt safety in that boy's arms.

"I need you to tell me everything that's bothering you"

"Everything is" He replied back while sniffing and wiping his nose. It wasn't soon enough when blood started rushing into Harry's cheeks. He could feel himself feel smaller with embrassment. His gaze fell on the ground while the silence rang loudly in his ears. He felt soft hands touching his arms as he was gently placed on the bed. He turned towards Louis who moved his hand and rang it through his hair. "Tell me everything and take me as a friend not as a dominant" The older lad stated.

Harry sniffed and nodded in return. His body leaned towards the touch as he started,"I'm worried about us". "Us?" Louis asked in a calm tone. He sat close to the boy, trying to provide him the comfort he needed. Harry nodded and added in,"After this, what will happen? My degree is going to end soon and so is yours". His voice was hesitant while his words fumbled in between. Louis hmmed along way. He took a deep breath and replied,"We'll it out Haz".

Harry's expressions changed unto confused ones. A sigh left his lips making his shoulders relax. Louis' hand moved towards his chin making his face turn towards him. "I know it's scary but we'll figure it out. Promise" He confessed. Hearing Louis say those words was enough for Harry, he was satisfied with the answer making him smile a bit.

Seeing the younger boy smile made Louis smile as well, he moved ahead and interwilled his fingers with him. "What's else darling?" He asked. Harry gulped the lump in his throat before confessing,"Do-Do you think my family would mind if I, I'm not very sure about it, but um if I um". He paused and turned towards Louis who said,"It's okay love. Take your time". Harry nodded as he took a few breaths.

"If I start wearing makeup and all that female stuff again?"

Louis smiled lightly and replied,"I'm sure they'll love the same way they do now AND clothes and makeup have no gender". As soon as Harry heard those words a huge smile broke across his face. His dimples popping out making his eyes shine brightly. He leaned in and wrapped his arms around the older lad making him stumble abit. Louis giggled and hugged back tightly making the younger lad blush.

As they parted away, Louis was quick to ask,"Is it because of what happened yesterday?".

"And my dear Hazza. I got you something that I'm sure you'll love" John stated. He had the same smirk on his face as he handed the gift wrapped in pink glitter sheet. Harry smiled and thanked him before holding the gift. Everyone was glaring at him with smiles on their faces. They were all very happy since it was Christmas morning and everyone got what they wanted.

"Come on Hazza. Open it" John insisted. The younger boy nodded as he started to rip the paper. He was excited, getting gifts is always exciting enough. A small box appeared infront of him as soon as the sheet was removed. Harry was quick to open up the box revealing the small piece pf cloth inside it. He furrowed his eyebrows as he held the cloth, revealing the pink mini skater skirt.