9

Tw- Mature content

Tw- Mature content

"What do you say?" The Dominant asked. "I-I uh, wouldn't they mind?" Harry asked scratching the back of his neck. Why would someone let other people see something that personal? Harry thought. "Not really, I've been there quite alot of time" Louis replied as he turned around and started walking out of the room.

"You have?" Harry asked in confusion, did they?

"Yeah, I helped him decorate it" Louis explained. A sigh left Harry's lips, he turned his gaze to the floor thinking about it. "Maybe" He replied glaring at the dominant. Louis gave him a nod as he said,"I'll give Liam a call. Wait". "Okay" He replied, adding a 'sir' after some time.

Harry walked back to the kitchen because it was his duty to do the dishes. He started cleaning the kitchen. Harry always loved cleaning but since he started being the 'bad boy' he kinda let it go. He saw Louis walking towards the living room. "He said it was okay" Louis announced and walked inside.

He helped Harry clean the kitchen in silence. Harry turned his gaze towards the older boy, seeing him clean the counter. Harry's head tilted glaring at him. He had never realized that he had such a curvy body. The tang top he wore was quite see through. His skinny jeans were hugging his body in the correct places. Ofcourse, his arse was bigger than any Harry had seen.

His gaze turned to his palm, thinking how his hands would look touching him there. He was pulled from his sinful thoughts when Louis called him. "Why are you looking at your hand?" He asked. "Uh nothing" Harry replied back moving his hands behind him. Louis hmmed and said,"Let's go".

Harry nodded as he started following him. Louis locked the door as they both started walking towards the house infront of them. Louis rang the bell, the door was opened by a smiling Liam. "Heya mate" Louis said walking inside while Harry followed him along.

"Where's Zayn?" He asked. "He's in the shower" Liam replied back. Louis raised his eyebrow and teased,"How come you're still here?". "Shut it" Liam said with a blush siting on his face. "Now, here's the keys. All yours" Liam added in a teasing tone. "Fuck off" Louis replied back while flipping him off.

They both walked towards the room after. Harry wasn't feeling anything really. He just knew that was the place where Zayn and Liam fucked. As soon as Louis opened the door, a gasp left Harry's lips. The room was nothing like Louis'. It was of theme of dark purple and black. There was canes, whips, floggers and what not fully on display.

It had the same bed as Louis', the cross was also there but it was quite big. It had a huge wall to it side with cuffs attached it. "They're bloody kinky fuckers" Harry said, not realizing that he cursed. "Harry" Louis said with a sigh, he rubbed his temple inbetween his fingers. "I'm sorry" Harry apologized, he didn't wanted to kneel for fifteen minutes again.