24

♡

"So?"

Louis was in awe. He smiled brightly and walked towards the younger boy. He looked at him up and down and complimented,"You look fucking beautiful". Harry looked so mesmerising in the makeup and clothes he bought. He wore a white loose t-shirt with some hands on it with skinny jeans. It wasn't much but the smile on Harry's face said a lot. One thing that he had mentioned was that he started wearing black because that symbolized masculinity according to him, so he didn't get any black.

The blush and mascara sat beautifully on his features making Louis' face softened. His hands gently held the younger boy's waist as he pulled him closer. Their faces had mere inches inbetween them making the two blush.

"Lou" Harry called. As Louis turned to look towards his eyes instead of his body, he admitted,"I really like myself now". A wide smile appeared across the older lad's face as he asked in return,"Really?". Harry nodded with his dimpled smile making Louis feel like he's on cloud nine. "Yeah and I've decided something" He added in. Louis nodded in return as Harry started,"I'll grow my hair out".

Louis nodded as he let the younger boy add in,"After we go back to our place, I want to change my consent list and-and try a few things out". "Are you sure baby?" Louis asked with the same soft look on his face. Harry nodded and added in,"Um, would it be possible if we start bdsm again?". "Whenever you want love" The dom instantly replied back.

The smile widened as Harry leaned in and pressed his lips against Louis'. The two smiled in the kiss making butterflies erupt in their tummies. It was a very lovely feeling for them, feeling each other's body press against each other. Harry felt Louis' hand reach upto his hair making him squirm a little. As they parted away, the smile was plastered on. "I feel so happy when I'm with you, feel like myself" Harry admitted in a soft tone.

Maybe for someone those words weren't much but for Louis, they meant the world right now. He had seen his boy struggle in that short span they had met but he knew it was all worth it for that smile.

"Darling" The older boy called.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

The end