20

♡

"Wakey Wakey little bro"

"Wakey wakey"

"Get me off Gem" Harry groaned pushing her off his bed and pulled his covers over him. He had some issues sleeping last night, didn't feel alright to him so he was grumpy. "Come on I have a surprise for you" Gemma announced, siting beside him. "You've been saying this from last time. I'm over it" He replied back and kicked his sister off making her sigh. She smirked and replied,"Alright then I'll tell Louis to just go back".

"What?"

Harry was up in an instance. He was glaring at her with his famous pouty glare. "Don't say shit Gem" He warned her. Gemma smirked and shaked her head, teasing him as she moved towards the door. "Gem" Harry called. How would Louis be here? How did she even know his name? The younger boy kept calling his sister but she didn't budge. She kept on rushing downstairs making him follow her as well. "Gem- he was cut off by himself when he saw Louis right infront of him.

Both of the boy's jaw dropped seeing them standing infront of each other.

There was giggles and whispers going around them as the two just glared at each other with their mouths open. "Lou" "Haz" Both of their mums called at the same time. Harry turned his gaze towards his mum while Louis turned his towards his mum. "Well I think you remember I asked you about Mrs.Tomlinson" Anne started explaining. That brought back when Harry was asked to ask Louis about his mum but he forgot.

He hmmed as she continued,"Well I got in touch with her and I wanted to meet Louis myself as well". A sigh left the younger boy's lips as he turned his gaze towards Louis' mum. She didn't look a day older than his mum, she had the same hair as Louis' and even the eyes. They looked quite similar, no wonder where Louis got his beauty from.

"Okay I think I need to explain him as well" She stated with a giggle turning towards Louis. "Boo do you remember the baby you used to play with when you two?" She asked placing her hand on his cheek. Louis sighed and replied,"Mum, I was two. How can I remember?". That was moment when Harry realized there were more people around them, his siblings.

There were four more of them.

"I used to work in a hospital when you were born. I worked there for more than two years and Harry was the first baby I had helped in delivering" Louis' mum started explaining. She turned his gaze towards Harry and took a step ahead. She added with a smile on her face,"You loved him boo. You'd come everyday to see him and play with him till he was there".

"He was a difficult child so he needed extra attention" Anne included. Harry turned his gaze towards her because he never ever knew about that. Louis' mum nodded as she continued,"You cried alot when we had to leave. We would often visit them and it was at a point where I was convinced you'd never want to leave him".