18

Everything had been going well.

Both Louis and Harry had just gotten over with their exams. Harry had made major changes in his consent form which led to many opportunities for the two to try stuff. Harry had been excited but Louis told him about how the relationship would stay at a pause during examination weeks.

"But I don't want to" Harry whined as he put on his shoes. "Come on hazza we'll have fun there" Louis replied back as he hurried to put his shirt on as well. Harry sat there with a pout on his face but he put his shoes on. They all were going to the club which Harry didn't wanted to go, strange enough. The same Harry who'd party thrice a week before coming to the same school. He'd rather stay at home and watch TV or sleep.

"What's up with you? You were the one complaining that you don't get to go out enough" Louis asked with a giggle, which actually was true, Harry had been begging him to go somewhere. Harry sighed and replied,"I didn't wanted to go to a club. I wanted to go to a peaceful place not dancing in between sweaty people making out". Louis laughed loudly and replied back,"Well you can be the only one of them to be making out without sweating".

Harry rolled his eyes, knowing it makes Louis mad. "No eye roll Harold" Louis stated intrupting his thoughts. A smirk washed past his face but he was quick to hide it with a cough. Louis sighed and replied,"Come on, if you won't feel like it then we can come back". Harry hmmed as he stood up, another rule broken. Louis' glare was fixated on his knowing he was just trying to get him worked up, so they could stay home.

Soon they reached outside along with Zayn, Liam, Niall and Shawn. They traveled in each other's cab while Louis and Harry reached in their own. It was packed as Harry had assumed it would be. A groan left his lips as he saw someone entering inside as well. "We're not looking at him" Harry heard Niall state. He turned his gaze towards him and asked,"Are you sure about that?".

"Vas happenin' boys" Zayn shouted wrapping his arms around their shoulders. "There's fucking Stan in there" Harry replied back making a disgusted face. Yeah, they all hated him. "Come on curly, we're here to have fun. Let's get inside and dance our asses off" Zayn replied back with a smirk on his face. Niall giggled looking at him and gripped his waist. Harry did the same as the trio walked inside leaving their dominants back.

~

"And that's my best friend, she a real bad bitch"

"You're the bad bitch" Zayn shouted with a loud giggle pointing towards Harry who was randomly throwing his arms here and there. All of the boys were drunk, the dominants hadn't said a word to them and let them enjoy the night. Harry, Niall and Zayn had been dancing for too long. Some twerking or crazy moves here and there. Harry cheered at Zayn as he turned and took a gulp of his drink in his hand.

"I'm going to take a wee" He stated. Niall gave him a thumbs up and continued his twerking. Harry giggled at his friends while his gaze fell on non other than, Louis.

His gaze was direct on him which made him tilt his head in confidence. He took another sip and placed the empty glass on a table. His gaze stayed on Louis' eyes only the whole time like there was no one around them. Louis immediately gulped his whole drink and placed the glass on the counter. He started walking towards the same direction where Harry was making a smirk appear on his lips.

As soon as Harry heard the door open, his whole body was turned around by his waist making him gasp. He was suddenly met by a very lustful Louis looking directly into his eyes. His hands were holding tight onto the younger boy's waist while his hands were wrapped around his neck. Both of them were panting heavily while their lips stayed away from just some inches.