11

♡

"Good morning" Harry heard Louis say. For the first time in years, he had woken up early. He turned around and replied,"Good morning". Louis furrowed his eyebrows and walked closer to him. He pressed his hand on his forehead and asked,"You okay? Do you have a fever?". Harry removed his hand and asked,"Why?".

"Cuz you're awake early" He replied back with a giggle. Harry giggled looking at him while shaking his head. "Come on, let's have breakfast" Louis said waving him. Harry nodded and started following him downstairs. "What are we having?" Louis asked settling on the table. He looked like a five year old waiting for his Sunday breakfast.

Harry giggled and replied,"Pancakes, maybe?". "Yes, yes please" Louis replied back excitedly. Harry gave him a nod and turned around to start his work. "I'll give Liam and Zayn a call. Zayn makes so good pancakes as well" Louis stated looking at his phone. Harry turned to glare at the dominant but turned back with a sigh.

"Mate, Harry's making some pancakes" Louis said into his phone. "Alright" He replied back in some pause. He placed it back and asked,"Do you need any help?". "No thanks" Harry replied back as he continued to work. Louis took a deep breath and stood up. He walked towards him and asked,"Did I do something wrong Harry?". Harry shaked his head in response without turning around.

"Harry, we didn't talk yesterday. Is it because of that?" Louis asked placing his hand on his shoulder. A sigh left Harry's lips as he turned around. "I don't know how I feel about it" He replied back. Louis took a deep breath and gently gripped his wrist. He pulled the younger boy towards the couch and made him sit down.

"Have you ever gotten off of anyone like that before?" Louis asked calmly. "No sir" Harry replied back with his gaze on his hands. He knew if he wouldn't give proper answers it would only make things worse and he didn't wanted that. He wanted answers. "Have you ever came without removing your clothes?" Louis asked again.

"No sir" Harry replied back. Louis took a deep breath as he turned his gaze to the boy and said,"Its because you've always had control in your life. You've never let it go. Did you enjoy it?". Harry froze on the spot hearing the question. He came so he did enjoy. "Uh I came so I did enjoy" He replied back.

"Haz it's not about that pleasure. It's about how you felt inside. Did you like giving up some control?" Louis asked. "I think I did" He replied back hesitantly. Louis passed him a small smile and said,"We should try it more then. Take it slow and as how you would want it. It'll help you out only". "Wouldn't you want to like have proper sex by now?" Harry asked turning his gaze towards the dominant.

"No I don't want you to think about that. It's not about me, it's about you. I'm here to help you out not the other way around and I'm happy as long as you enjoy it and see a progress" Louis stated back. He could see how the younger boy could understand some bits now and he was happy to see some progress. "How did you feel when you talked with your mum yesterday?" Louis asked, he knew it was a weak point. It was written in his file that he had drifted away from his parents the past years.