15

♡

"Are you sure H?" Louis asked to make sure to not overwhelme the lad. "Yes, God I'm sure" Harry groaned with annoyance that was the fifteenth time Louis had asked him the same question. "Don't show me that attitude unless you want punishment" Louis stated in a dominating voice. "Sorry sir" Harry replied back with his head down. He felt nervous as well as curious in what was going to happen.

He didn't knew what his reaction would be but he knew he could color out any moment without feeling guilty. All of them walked towards the play room. As soon as they entered in, they saw Zayn on his knees beside the bed. Harry took a deep breath and turned towards Louis. He looked quite patient. Louis walked towards the couch and settled down, Harry thought of sitting down as well but he stopped to ask permission. "May I sit sir?" He asked putting his hands behind his back.

"You may H" Louis replied back gently. Harry nodded back and settled beside him. He turned his gaze towards Liam and Zayn. Liam walked towards him and ordered him to stood up. "We're going slow in front of him darling" Liam stated lifting the submissive's face towards his. "Okay sir" Zayn replied back in a low tone. Both of them were quite close to each other. Harry could easily notice they had a great connection and trust with each other.

Liam's hands moved towards Zayn's waist and pulled him closer. He leaned in pressing his lips onto his and started kissing the boy. Zayn immediately replied back with the kiss, keeping his hands behind him. Harry gulped the lump in his throat seeing two boys kiss. Sure he had seen some in movies but never in real life and he didn't feel disgusted this time. Infact he was alright with it.

"Color?" He heard his dominant ask. "Green sir" He replied back instantly. Louis hmmed as he stated,"You're not allowed to touch yourself". Harry took a deep breath and replied,"Okay sir". He turned back towards Liam and Zayn who were lightly grinding on each other. Liam moved his hands and grabbed the hem of Zayn's shirt. When he got a yes from Zayn, he pulled it over his head leaving him shirtless. After doing the same with himself, he turned towards Louis and asked,"Should we continue?".

"Yes" Louis replied in a raspy voice. Harry turned his gaze towards his lower region and saw that Louis was half hard. He gulped and turned back seeing Liam and Zayn both with hard ons as well. There was thick tension in the room which was making everything exciting. "Strip" Liam ordered and removed himself. "Okay sir" Zayn replied back and started stripping himself quickly. He moved towards Liam's band and turned to ask for permission.

Liam gave him a small nod and let the submissive undress him. Harry took a sharp breath as he saw the two all naked. "Color?" He heard Louis ask. "Green sir" He replied back instantly. "Continue" Louis ordered. Harry could notice how he could dominate Liam as well. Liam was abit of a softie and everyone could see that. Harry hadn't seen Louis being soft at all. He was strict from what he had heard but not with him.