3

"I am. Who are you?" Harry asked with a cold face. The boy walked forward and extended his hand forward saying,"I'm Zayn, your roommate". Harry nodded as he turned around and jumped on the bed. Zayn shaked his head with a sigh and walked out of the room leaving the boy alone.

Harry was left all along, again. A different kind of irritation was taking place in his mind. Everything around him was annoying him. He had never been this way.

~

Harry graoned as he rubbed his eyes hearing some sort of announcements. He walked outside and saw students standing there along with his roommate. "What's it about?" He asked. Zayn turned around and replied,"About classes. We all need to meet at the auditorium at four". Harry nodded as he went inside.

He started unpacking his stuff and keeping it here and there. For being a party guy, Harry still loved organizing. He liked being neat and clean even though he'd not agree that infront of his friends, because it was not at all manly.

"Um where are you from?" He heard that guy ask. "Homes Chaples" Harry replied back in a mumble. Zayn hmmed as he replied,"I'm from Bradford". "I didn't ask" Harry mumbled back. Zayn sighed as he rolled his eyes and popped onto his bed.

After alot of awkward silence, it was time for the meet. Harry had successfully wasted all of  his time on his phone, ignoring his friends messages asking him to join them for a party tonight. He eye rolled when one of them had called him.

Zayn had already left the room ten minutes ago. Harry didn't hate him but the timing wasn't right. He wasn't in the
m

ood to make new friends. He sighed and got off his bed as he started making his way towards the auditorium.

The school being an actual maze, he was now lost. All he could see was huge buildings and the garden. No sight of students was found. As he turned around he saw a boy, wearing black uniform was rushing towards a direction. He called him out by raising his hand.

The boy walked towards him and asked,"What? Wait you're the boy who pissed on me right". "Um yeah sorry. I can get you new shoes if you want" Harry replied awkwardly. "No its alright. By the way, what are you doing here?" He asked back. "I'm looking for the way to the auditorium" He replied.

"Come on I'm going the same way" He replied back. Harry nodded as he started following him. Not after a minute later, they were there with a huge amount of boys for record.

"Silence. Silence everybody" a teacher said. He looked middle-aged, had some white hair sticking out of his own. His beard was trimmed and neat. He wore a nice navy shirt tucked into his jeans. Over all he was an attractive guy.

"I'm Matthew Albert. You'll call me as Mr.Albert for now on. Now that everyone has gathered here, I'd like to invite our school principal upon stage"

A guy appeared from his side with a smile on his face as he said,"Alright Matthew give me space please" making the students laugh. "Good eveing students, I'm your principal, James Corden. You can call me James, I'm not like this machow man here" he announced. After a small pause, he added,"Here in Business Disciplinary School of Management, we expect students to follow every rule asked them to follow. From tomorrow you all will have classes from eight sharp in the morning. Your schedule will be emailed to you all tonight and your uniform will be provided after this announcement".

"I hope you all will follow the rules here and try your best to cooperate with us. If any of you have any issue, you can come to me and talk about anything. No one judges here" he added and with a thank you he walked off the stage.

"Alright students you can go back to your dorms now" Matthew stated and walked off the stage. Harry groaned as he turned around. He wanted his bed right now.

"Hey" He heard the same boy calling for him. He turned around as he asked,"What?". "Do you know where Zayn Malik's room is?" He asked. "He's my roommate" he replied back. "Can you take me there?" He asked. Harry nodded he started walking to his room.

When they entered, Zayn said,"OH hi Louis". "Heya mate" He replied back giving each other a hug. Harry on the other hand walked towards his bed and laid down closing his eyes. "So, the selection will be done tomorrow. Don't worry, Liam will choose you we've discussed with James already" Harry heard the boy say.

"And don't overthink, we're allowed to take you to our place and Liam said it's better if you join him" he said. Zayn nodded and asked,"Where is he?". "He went back to his place, his sister wasn't well" Louis replied back. "Oh okay then. Um can I call or text him?" Zayn asked hesitantly. "I'm sorry mate, that's against the rules" Louis said biting his lower lip. Zayn nodded as they both hugged each other their byes.

~

Harry woke up hearing his alarm go on. He sighed and turned it off. He gently pushed the sheets off him and sat on the edge of his bed. He felt a little bit better than yesterday, maybe he just needed a good night sleep. He walked to the bathroom that he shared with Zayn.

After he took a shower, he walked out seeing Zayn still sleeping. He shrugged and walked over to his cupboard and took the uniform out that he got last night. It was not really attractive, it was an ugly color of red with a black tie. Harry didn't like it that much.

He saw that it was already seven thirty. He sighed and turned around seeing, Zayn still asleep. He walked over to his bed and called,"Zayn". He didn't reply or move. "Zayn. Mate, it's seven thirty already. You'll be late for class" Harry said shaking his shoulder abit. He mumbled something which Harfy couldn't understand and shaked him again.

"Mate you've got like fifteen minutes to get ready" He said shaking his shoulder again. With that he immediately opened his said and started chanting fuck, rushing to the bathroom. Harry giggled and shaked his head as he went back onto his bed, waiting for Zayn.

He unlocked his phone seeing a message from his sister.

Gems
Best of the luck for the first day, baby bro

Harold
I'm not a baby

With that he rolled his eyes and switched it off. He saw Zayn rushing out and wearing his uniform as he asked,"What's the time?". "Relax you've got like fifteen minutes" Harry replied back. "I know but we've got to have our breakfast" He replied. "I don't eat breakfast, you can go alone" Harry confessed turning his gaze to his palm.

"Mate you do know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. How about you just join me?" Zayn asked with a small smile on his face. Harry gave him a smile back and nodded. Maybe he wasn't that bad.....