16

♡

"Dominant Louis Tomlinson is requested to visit the principal's office"

"What's the matter?" Liam asked as confused as Louis was.

"Don't know mate" Louis replied back and stood up from his class. He asked for the teacher's permission and walked outside. He could hear other dominants making assumptions already. Some were saying stuff about Harry as well, saying he got into trouble again which wasn't true, Harry hadn't gotten into any trouble since he had gotten to the school.

"May I come in sir?" He asked.

"Yes you may, Tomlinson" James replied back. Louis entered inside and his gaze immediately fell on Harry who was standing by his side. "Is everything alright sir?" He asked siting infront of him. James sighed and said,"Louis what is this? There's no progress in this report. It's been three weeks and you have nothing to report about".

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and replied back,"Sir, we're working on it and if you say you're not seeing any update in the report but I'm seeing it. I'm seeing a change in my submissive's behavior". James sat there glaring at the dominant. "Are you confident?" He asked out of the blue. "A hundred percent" Louis replied back confidently.

He could visibly see change in Harry's behavior which was more than enough for him. "Well would you like to tell the situation yourself or I should tell him?" James asked turning his gaze towards Harry. Harry on the other hand looked very chill. He had his arms crossed infront of his chest and no one could figure that he had gotten into any trouble.

"Go ahead" Harry replied back with annoyance on his face. James sighed and stated,"He had a physical fights with other submissives".

Louis' eyebrows raised in shock hearing what James said. He turned his gaze towards Harry with a questioning look on his face. "He hit submissive, Stan Adam's, Albert Colline and Mark Thomson". "Stan?" Louis asked furrowing his eyebrows. James nodded and added,"He refused to tell us a word but according to teachers and students he's the one who hit them first. In the cctv as well, he was the one to hit them".

"Can I talk to him in private?" Louis asked expecting James to understand. A sigh left James' lips, he leaned in and said,"Don't get me wrong Louis. You're one of my favorite students but your submissive is out of hand. You need to train him in order to get good grades. I don't want any voilence in my school". Louis nodded slightly at the principal. James leaned back and added,"For your private talk, I'm sure you're not allowed unless the submissive is given his punishment".

"But sir- as Louis was about to say something he was cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in" James said standing up from his seat. The room was entered with a very angry looking Lucas and a bruised Stan. "Lucas" James sighed. He was about to say something but he was cut of by Lucas pointing his finger at Harry in anger. "You. You fucking submissive, how dare you raise your hand on my submissive" He shouted directly towards him.