21

♡

"Lou"

"Jay?"

Jay turned her gaze towards her front from where she heard the voice. "Anne" She stated with a sigh. Her feet took her towards her friend as she asked,"What's up?". "Have you seen Louis?" Jay asked gazing at her. Anne furrowed her eyebrows as she asked in return,"He isn't in the room?". "No" The older lady replied along with a head shake. A chuckle left Anne's lips as she smiled and asked,"Did you see in Harry's room?". "No why wou-oh" Jay paused as she asked with a giggle,"You think so too?".

Anne hmmed and nodded with her sweet smile. She held her friend's hand and took her towards her son's room. As they reached, she knocked twice so if the boys were awake they'd know that their mums were gonna enter inside. After hearing no response, it was a sensible decision to head inside.

Their gaze had immediately fallen on the bed which was empty by chance. "Anne" The younger lady heard Jay whisper. She turned her gaze towards her as she pointed towards something. Anne moved her gaze according to her finger and found Harry and Louis siting beside the balcony. Their backs being supported by the wall as their bodies cuddled together. Louis had his arm around the younger boy's shoulder while Harry was drooling all over his chest.

Both Anne and Jay awed at the sight and decided without any words that they were not to be disturbed. But at the end the two had taken pictures of them on their phones, no had to know about that. They had smiles on their faces as they headed out and did not say a single word to anyone.

~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU"

"Fucking hell" Louis muttered as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. His gaze fell on the younger boy infront of him who was smiling brightly. A smile creeped across his face as he replied back,"Thanks Haz". Harry was quick to wrap his arms around him making the two of them fall on the ground. Louis giggled as he felt a warn cover on himself and asked,"Why the blanket?". "If you didn't notice. It snowed last night" Harry replied back as he turned his gaze towards the birthday boy's face.

Harry was on top of him with their faces just a few inches away. Louis' hands were resting on his waist while he drew small circles on his revealing skin making the boy melt into him. "How are you?" He heard Louis ask, which made him quite confused so he made the confusion face making the boy explain himself,"I meant, how do you feel now? You um vented last night".

Realization hit Harry that last night wasn't a dream.

Louis was there infront of him, basically under him and he thought it was just a dream, stupid him. He took a deep breath and sat up beside the older boy. "H" Louis called placing his hand on his knee. "I feel better" The younger boy replied turning his gaze towards him. He smiled and added,"Definitely better after keeping it in for years". Louis smiled back at him as he leaned in and placed a kiss on the side of his forehead. "Let's go down" Harry stated in excitement.