4

"Good morning class" a very overly excited man arrived. The students wished him good morning and he let them settle down. "So students, first day. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mr.Stan Jonas. You'll me Mr.Jonas and I'll take your first lecture" He said in an overexcitedly voice.

Harry was already rolling his eyes looking at the teacher. "So students this school is not just about Business Management but this" He pointed towards the board, where it was written.

'Business Disciplinary School of Management'

The capital letters of each of the letter was in capital and bold. Harry's eyes widened as he understood what it meant, he immediately stood up and spat,"What the fucking hell". Everyone in the class including Mr.Jonas turned towards him.

"Ahh knew someone of you would stand up" Mr.Jonas said shaking his head. "Yes, can I know your name?" He asked while looking into the a sheet. "Harry Styles" He replied back. "Mr.Styles, I see" Mr.Jonas shaking his head with a sigh. "Failed in subjects, bunking school, caught making out with teachers, being disrespectful towards teachers and then suspended out of four schools already" He said looking at a peice of paper.

"What do you think you can do? You can't force me into this shit. Heck I'm not even gay" Harry graoned looking at the teacher. "Mr.Styles it's not about being gay or homosexual. It's about being in discipline and that's the reason why your parents sent you here" Stan explained.

When Harry didn't reply back, Stan continued,"So as I was saying, we in our school teach children how to behave and be well disciplined. After this class, you'll have a session with our principal who'll explain you about your role and your rights. Remember whenever one of you feels uncomfortable, you can stop at the moment".

"Now let's start by your position. You all will be standing in a row where your dominants would choose you. Many dominants prefer their submissive on their knees but we think it's quite soon" Mr.Jonas added. He turned around towards the board and said,"Mr.Styles I prefer if you sit down. I'd want the students in the back to learn".

"This is so fucked up" He muttered but well enough for Mr.Jonas to hear. "Many dominants don't like if their submissive curses" Mr.Jonas added. Harry rolled his eyes as Mr.Jonas continued. He drew a picture of a guy kneeling down. His head was down while his back was straight. His hands were set on his thigh.

"This is the position. You'll gradually learn it with time. Your dominant would help alot" Mr.Jonas explained.

He turned around seeing all the boys looking flushed. "Now you can form a line to meet Mr.Corden" He stated leaving the class. Harry noticed how none of the boys made any question about the BDSM. "Why are you okay with this?" Harry asked turning towards Zayn.

"Um I kinda knew about it. My uncle was in this school so he told me everything" He replied back rubbing the back of his neck. "Ohh so you're gay" Harry said raising his eyebrows. "Yeah I am and I'm proud of who I am" Zayn replied instantly.

"Okay okay no need to get your panties twisted. I mean a stranger will just come here and own you and make you your slave. Isn't this weird?" Harry asked back. "Actually, I have an old friend here. He found me a nice dominant" Zayn replied with a smile. Harry nodded and asked,"If you had a friend why didn't you get with him? Easier". "We're mates. We don't see each other like that" Zayn replied back.

"Ohh. I thought nevermind" Harry stated as they were ordered to go to the auditorium.

After reaching, they saw Mr.Jonas and Mr.Corden standing on the stage.