2

"Enough is enough. I've had it all for this boy" Des shouted looking at his son. Anne shaked her head in disappointment as she grabbed his arm and asked,"What is wrong with you? Why can't you be normal?". "Mr and Mrs Styles, it's not the first time I've heard any of this" Principal stated.

"We have had enough of you now. Sir, please tell us any good Boarding school" Des stated walking to the desk. "What? Boarding school?" Harry asked in shock. "Yes. We're sending you there. It's enough now" Anne stated. Harry looked at her mom with furrowed eyebrows. She had never looked at him like that. Like she, doesn't love him anymore.

"I have a school in mind. It's quite different from other schools but my own son is studying there, Shawn. It's really good for discipline" He stated. Harry walked to his father as he pleaded,"Dad please. Please don't put me in there. I'll be good. I promise". "Just one year Harry" The principal stated. This was enough for anger to rush in,"Shut the fuck up. Nobody asked for your help" Harry snapped at him.

"Harry" Anne scolded. She grabbed his shoulder and turned his body around placing a slap on his face. Tears gushing down her eyes as she looked at him in anger. Harry immediately rushed out of the office holding his cheek. His mother, his own mother who loved him so much slapped him infront of everyone.

He quickly got into his car and started driving. He didn't knew where to go but a thousand of feelings were bottling up in him.

~

"Harry. Where the hell are you? Mom and dad have been looking for you" He heard Gemma say. Harry groaned as he hung the call. He rubbed his eyes as he turned around looking for his environment. He found himself in the same Daisy field. He may have fallen asleep last evening.

He took a deep breath and started walking towards his car. Harry loved the daisy field. He'd always go there when his feelings got messed up. He slowly drove towards his house not knowing what his parents reaction would be now.

He drove his car back to his parent's house. He knew he was gonna get scolded. Maybe even hit also. He walked inside with his head down. When he entered it, he saw his mum, dad and sister standing with their arms crossed and anger on their faces. "Where the hell were you?" Des asked in anger.

"Somewhere" Harry mumbled. "This. This attitude of yours needs to be changed" Des scolded. At this point, Harry didn't even care. He rolled his eyes and replied,"Its not like you care, I'm going to that school anyways". With that he rushed towards his room and locked it on his way inside.

One week later

Harry hadn't been to his place for the whole week. He had gone all out and partied every day of the week. He didn't tell his friends about it, scared they might make fun of him. His mum had packed his clothes and made sure to get his medical test done. She was not really surprised with all the drugs in his system.

Currently, they were on their way to the train. Anne and Des both wanted to make sure to drop him off. Harry was quite again. He didn't even wanted to look at his parents. Who would leave their kid at a boarding school?

As they reached, Harry climbed out of the taxi. He saw the huge school infront of him. The building was huge. It was abit more infront of the two smaller buildings. It had bit of medieval look in its architecture. It was grayish blue in color. Harry was impressed with its exterior. They sure had spend alot of money on it.

Harry cleared his throat as he stated,"I wanna use the bathroom". As they bad reached the reception, Harry was told the way to the public restroom. He walked over to the stall. His mind had instantly drifted to how he would live in it. He was so into his thoughts, he accidentally peed on the boy's beside him.

"Oops"

"Hi" The blue eyed boy said. Harry made an annoying face and rushed out of the restroom, after washing his hands. He walked over to the place where his parents were waiting for him.

"Good morning sir" the man siting infront said. Everyone replied except for Harry. "How can I help you?" He asked. "We had submitted for admission of our son here, Harry" Des replied. He nodded as he looked through the computer and stated,"It is here. Harry Styles, 18". Des nodded as he handed them a sheet to fill.

"Harry, you can go inside. One of our student will be there to held you" he reported. Harry nodded as he walked inside the school. There was a huge ground in between more like a garden.
One thing that worried him was that there were only boys there. No girls were to be seen. Was it an all boys school?

He noticed that they all were wearing different uniforms.
"Harry Styles?" He heard someone call. He turned around and saw a red head boy. He wore a maroon colored uniform. He looked neat. "Yes" Harry replied. "I'm David. I'm incharge to show you around" He said extending his arm forward. Harry glared at him for a good minute but then shook hands with him.

"As you can see, this is our garden area. Students usually hang out here or study or even relax here. We are allowed to be here even after school hours and at night" David explained. Harry looked around his surroundings seeing many different students. They wore different uniforms. But one thing that pinched him was, there were no girls.

"Is this a all boys school?" Harry asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes it is" He replied. Harry groaned and rolled his eyes at the statement. "You are here to study, to learn discipline Mr.Styles. Don't you think you shouldn't think that way?" David asked in a calm voice. "Don't tell me what to do. Stay in your limits boy" Harry replied back and started walking forward.

David sighed as he walked over to him and said,"Your stuff must be in your dorm by now. Do you wanna go and give your parents farewell?". Harry shaked his head in response not looking at the boy. "Alright then let's go" he said. They both walked towards the smaller building which had the same design as the school had.

Harry glanced at the big hallways and asked,"What is this?". "These are the dorms for first year students. Stay here I'll go ask for your room key and roomate" David stated. Harry was not impressed by how it was going to be.

After a moment, David returned back and said,"Your room number is A28 and your room mate is Zayn Malik". "Who is this Zayn Malik?" Harry asked back. "That's for you to find out. Now I'll take my leave, bye Harry" with that David instantly left.

Harry rolled his eyes and started looking for his room. He walked around the hallways and say the room name flashing from distance. He walked over and saw it, A28.

He sighed and walked inside seeing the empty sight of the room. It was a clean room. He saw his stuff laying on the side of the room. He walked over and started looking at it. It was a medium sized room with two beds. It had two shelf along with the beds. Two study tables and one bathroom. It was of light pink shade.

"Are you Harry Styles?"........