22

♡

"Um, this is John. My stepson"

"Hi I'm Johanna, you can call me Jay" Jay introduced as she smiled at the older boy. Everyone introduced themselves and John would pass them a smile in between. "Hi, I'm Louis" Louis introduced, a small smile on his lips but his eyes said something different.

'I'll let you know that I hate you'

That's what his eyes said.

"So Anne, is she your friend?" He asked turning his gaze towards his stepmother. Anne passed him a smile and replied," Yes love. Jay was the nurse when Harry was born and we recently found out that Louis is Harry's roommate". "Ohh" He said back. His gaze towards the boy sitting on his side as he said," You never told me about your roommate Hazza". Harry hmmed as he continued eating. Louis' gaze was directly on the older boy who was siting right in front of him. He didn't even knew what John did to Harry but he felt a weird negative energy radiating from him.

There were small talks about John. Des asked him about his college to which he replied shortly. He turned towards Harry and asked," So what have you been upto Hazza?". The green eyed boy stopped eating and replied," I'm doing an eleven month diploma in business and management". John hmmed as he turned towards Louis. There was this weird silence in the air, something that made everyone uncomfortable. "What about you Louis?" He asked with a small smile.

The older lad passed a smile as well and replied," Business administration and entrepreneurship". The weird boy turned towards Harry again and said," A big word, isn't it Hazza? Did you knew about it?". "What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. "No I mean- John was cut off by the younger boy adding in," Do you think I'm that stupid that I don't know what administration and entrepreneurship means?. "No Hazza. You're being unreasonable here" John replied in a harsh tone.

Everyone looking at them while the two glared at each other. One thing Louis had noticed about Harry from the past year was if he was feeling confident enough, he'd be able to maintain long eye contacts. A loud noise of the chair being pushed back was heard as everyone saw Harry leaving his breakfast and rushing upstairs. "John you shouldn't have pushed him" Des stated with a sigh. The boy shaked his head and replied," No dad. He needs to work on his aggression. I don't know what's up- He was cut off by Louis saying," Mate you clearly made him feel that way. I know Harry, he doesn't get worked up easily".

"So you're saying you know him better than me. He has grown up with me" John replied with a loud voice. Jay and Anne both had gotten up as they quickly got the kids up. Lottie kept her gaze on her brother while she pressed her hand on his shoulder and said in a low tone," Don't work yourself up on your birthday Lou". Louis turned his gaze towards his sister as he sighed and nodded.