5

"I'm not gonna follow any of your stupid rules" Harry stated crossing his arms infront of his chest. "We'll Harry if you wanna pass this semester, you have to" Louis replied with a sarcastic smile on his face. "That's bulshit" He spat looking directly into the dominant's eye. "You'll have to follow this bulshit then" Louis replied as he pulled out a paper from the file.

He passed it to Harry and ordered,"Read it out loud". Harry sighed and grabbed it. He started reading,

"Rule number one, the submissive must refer the dominant as sir/ master/ name choosen" Harry read.

He turned towards Louis and asked,"What's name chosen?". "Many people like being called different names for example from their last name or by other explicit names" Louis explained calmly. "I'm not gonna call you any of those" Harry said crossing his legs. "We'll see that, continue" Louis ordered.

"Rule number two, the submissive is expected to submit themselves to their dominant without any objection. If they do not feel so, there may be a lack of communication" Harry rolled his eyes at the rule. I'll never submit myself to anyone.

"Rule number three, the submissive is not allowed to make any eye contact with the dominant or the other dominants around" This would be easy, Harry thought.

"Rule number four, the submissive is to reach the school area along with the dominant and leave the area with the dominant, if not, permission to travel alone or with someone must be granted by the dominant" So he'll follow me like a puppy.

"Rule number five, the submissive should not use any abusive language infront of the dominant" Before Harry could continue, Louis cut him off,"Its actually to never curse but I know how bad it gets when you don't get to curse".

"Rule number six, the submissive is to do equal chores around the house" as I thought, he'd make me his slave.

"Rule number seven, the dominant's respect is the submissive's respect so they need to respect each other inside and outside"

"Rule number seven, the submissive is not allowed to take a leave without the dominant's order"

"Rule number eight, the submissive cannot talk to other dominants, online or in person without the permission of the dominant" In his dreams.

"Rule number nine, the submissive should kneel infront of the dominant before they enter the premises"

"Rule number ten, the submissive is not allowed to have any relationships outside the dominant and submissive offered by the school"

"Rule number eleven, the submissive should be honest with the dominant in any aspect"

"Rule number twelve, the submissive is not allowed to touch themselves without the permission of the dominant"

"These are shit" Harry spat placing the sheet on the table. "Harry, Rule number five, read it again" Louis ordered. "No" Harry replied back. "Do you want a punishment on the first day?" Louis asked raising his eyebrow. Harry sighed and read it again,"Rule number five, the submissive should not use any abusive language infront of the dominant".

"If I don't follow these what will you do?" He asked eyeing the dominant. Louis leaned back spreading his legs wide apart as he said,"All of my other friends are going to come over and we'll celebrate the coming of you and Zayn but I think you don't deserve that. Your punishment is that the party will only be for Zayn and you won't take any hard drinks".

"What? Why am I getting punished for?" Harry asked in a loud voice. "Lower your volume. First you swore and then you made eye contact with me and not by accident but choice. I won't do anything if you follow the rules" Louis stated. "And what will I get from following the rules?" Harry asked.