13

♡

"Oh my god" Anne gasped.

She widened her arms and embraced her son into a hug. "I missed you mum" Harry said squishing her into it. "Oh I missed you too love" Anne replied back with a huge smile on her face. They both parted away with huge smiles on their faces. "You said you were gonna get late" Anne added.

"Well I wanted to surprise you" Harry replied back with a wink. Anne smiled at her son's behavior and said,"Let's get in. I'll give Gemma and Des a call". Harry nodded as they both walked inside. Harry turned around looking at his surroundings, they were mostly the same except for the stuff he used to throw around.

His eyes fell onto a very familiar view. "Mum" He called. His steps moved him forward as his fingers came in contact with the canvas. "Mum" He called again. "What happened Harry?" Anne asked but was cut off by Harry as he asked,"Where did you find it?". "We found it in your room. It's beautiful Harry. Did you make it?" Anne asked looking in between the painting and Harry.

Harry hmmed as he asked,"Can I take this with me?". Anne blinked at his question for second but agreed at last. They both nodded in union and went towards the kitchen. "What are you making mummy?" Harry asked making Anne's heart melt at his words. He hadn't called her mummy for two years now and no one knew why.

"I'm making a cake love. Mind helping?" She asked with a smile on her face. Harry eagerly nodded as he dropped his bag and walked towards her.

Their evening was spent with Anne and Harry making the cake with small talks as well as Harry's jokes. Anne fake laughed at his joke as seeing him smile made her day. She'd thank the person because of whom she got her son back.

~

"Baby bro" Anne and Harry heard someone scream from the door. Harry quickly opened his arms as he saw his elder sister rushing towards him. "Gemma" He screamed as well with joy as they both crashed into each other. "I missed you bro" She stated with her face burried into his shoulder. "I missed you too Gems" Harry replied back with a giggle.

They both silently parted away as Gemma asked,"How's school going?". Harry's smile dropped as he turned towards Anne and asked,"When is dad gonna be home?". Anne was cut off by a a familiar voice,"I'm here son". They all turned around seeing Des stand there with open arms.

Harry smiled and reached over to him with his arms open. They both hugged each other tightly as Des said,"Proud of you". Harry passed him a smile as he reached for his hand and pulled him towards the dinning table. "I wanna talk about the school" Harry stated with his hands clasped.

"Listen Harry if you wanna drop out, that'll happen only after this year" Des stated as he removed his coat. "No, mum sit down please" Harry replied back. Anne glanced at him worriedly as she sat beside Des. "Is everything okay love?" She asked with concern all over her face. "Did you guys knew it's a bdsm school?" Harry asked.