17

♡

"So it wasn't your fault?"

"What do you say?" Harry asked in a sassy tone. Louis gave him a sarcastic smile and replied,"Drop that tone and I think that what you did was very normal but". He paused making Harry lean in and ask,"But what?". "You shouldn't have used voilence as an answer" Louis replied back. Harry huffed and turned back with his arms crossed infront of his chest. "Haz" Louis called with a giggle seeing his child like reaction.

"It wasn't my fault" Harry pouted. Louis laughed loudly with his head thrown back. "I'm serious Lou. It wasn't my fault" He added turning towards with a whine. Louis nodded with a giggle and said,"You're too cute. I can't imagine you hiting anyone". As Harry was about to reply to that, they were cut off by the bell ringing. Louis was still giggling so Harry decided to open the door. He saw a very angry Zayn and Niall with Liam and Shawn by their side.

"Did you get punished?" Niall asked walking inside. Before Harry could reply, Shawn scolded,"Niall. Manners". Niall rolled his eyes at him and said,"You're not my dominant right now. You wanna know the truth just ask him". Louis stood up from his place and asked,"What's the matter mate?". Both Zayn and Niall looked very disappointed and angry at the moment. Niall was sat on the couch with his arms crossed infront of his chest.

Zayn gave Liam a look and joined Niall on the couch. "What's going on?" Harry asked with clear confusion on his face. Liam sighed and said,"You two need to stop with that attitude". They walked inside as Liam asked,"Harry, what happened there?". Harry furrowed his eyebrows and explained,"Stan and his friends were saying shit to me so I hit them".

"Did theses two hit them too?" Shawn asked with a sad expression on his face. Harry shaked his head and added,"I knew you'd get mad at them so I didn't let them". "Wait, so you wanted me to punish you?" Louis asked out of the blue. Harry sighed and replied,"No". "Then why- Louis was cut off by Harry asking,"Can we talk later?".

Louis' expressions suddenly changed. Like anger rushed to his face. A shiver ran past Harry's spine seeing him that way. He decided to ignore him for the time and asked,"Why? What happened?". "Well someone decided to not trust us and trust that twink" Niall replied back glaring at Shawn. His head turned down as he saw his submissive that way. "Seriously Liam. I thought you said we needed to trust each other and not outsiders" Zayn added.

"Babe, can we talk back at our place?" Liam asked with guilt lingering on his face. Zayn shaked his head and asked,"Will it change the fact that you punished me infront of them?". "You punished him infront of them?" Louis asked in shock. Liam's head turned to the ground as he didn't say a word.

"Lads" Louis groaned as he sat beside Liam. Harry was still standing with worry. Why would Liam punish Zayn infront of them?

"How about you all give each other some space?" Louis asked intrupting the silence that was created in the room. Niall sighed and replied,"Yeah. We should handle this in a mature way".
H