8

♡

One week later

"Come on Harold, we've to go" Louis announced. "Where?" Harry asked in his morning voice. "We've got counseling" Louis replied back. Harry graoned and threw his body back on the bed. "I'll be waiting mister" Louis said as he walked out of the room. "And I don't like waiting" He added popping his head from the door.

Harry yawned and got out of the door. He didn't knew what the counseling would be for. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through instagram. He saw his friends posting, again. Jackson had blocked Harry by now which was a bother for him. Many girls had dmed him asking where he was or was he free for the night.

Harry really wanted to just stop that, he didn't like the attention by now. He was used to having less attention here. In school also, many people made a conversation with him solely because he was Louis Tomlinson's sub. Harry had got to know that Louis was one of the best doms in school. He also wore a black tie which only the top twenty five doms had.

"Harold" Louis called in a loud voice from downstairs. "Coming" He replied back. He got up and started getting ready.

After he was ready, he walked downstairs seeing Louis eating the same cereal, coco puffs. "Don't you get tired eating this everyday?" Harry asked, he was used to eating new stuff everyday. "Well when you can't cook for shit, then this is what I can get" He replied back placing his bowl in the sink. "I know how to cook" Harry announced. "You do?" Louis asked quite taken back.

"Yeah, why do you think I don't?" Harry asked walking inside the kitchen. "Cuz you told me you had a cook" Louis replied back. "I did but I used to cook" He replied back. Louis hmmed and said,"Alright then, have something. We've to head to the campus and then if you want you can cook lunch".

Harry hmmed as he got out some bread and started making something for himself. After he was done, they both walked outside and saw Zayn and Liam getting out of their house. Harry had never been there though. "They have counseling too?" Harry asked. Louis hmmed and replied,"Every week to see the progress". "Progress?" He asked in confusion.

"Its mostly to see if the sub and Dom are comfortable with each other or not. If they have gone through any punishments or rewards" Louis explained. Harry hmmed in response. "Hey mate" Liam greeted. "How are ya payno?" Louis asked giving him a hug. "Good, hey Harry" Liam replied. "Hi" He replied back.

They went towards Liam's car and climbed inside. "Are you nervous?" Louis was the first to break the silence. "Not really. What about you?" Liam asked. "Nah" He replied back in ease. How is he not nervous? Harry thought. He turned to see Zayn who looked half asleep.