Chapter 1

"Good morning, Taehyungie!!"

A male who's wearing a pink fluffy sweater greeted his younger brother with a wide bunny smile on his face, "Morning morning~"

His younger brother, Kim Taehyung just hummed in reply, eyes still fixed on his phone screen.

"You shouldn't stare at your phone in a big bright morning Taehyungie!" Jeon Jungkook, the bunny boy stated, both hands placed on the both side of his hips, "You should let your eyes rest for a while!"

After finishing his sentence, Jungkook approached Taehyung and snatched his phone.

Taehyung frowned, sweet fragrance filled up the man's nostrils when his older brother approached him. Jungkook hates perfume and clearly those sweet fragrance were from the shampoo that the male used.

"Give it back to me." Taehyung said, reached his right hand out.

"No no-" "I said give it back." Taehyung raised his voice a little this time.

Jungkook pouted, handing back the phone to the phone owner unwillingly. "You should protect your eyes-" "I know what should I do. You have no rights to control me."

Taehyung snapped and Jungkook's mouth still slightly parted, but no words were out.

He fiddled his fingers, sitting down beside Taehyung, "I thought we could at least talk in the morning..." He mumbled to himself, but it's totally audible for the male sitting beside him.

Taehyung's eyebrows twitched as he rolled him eyes. He shuts his phone off and put it on the dining table, said nothing and started to drink his coffee.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled when he saw Taehyung put his phone down. He bites his lips to stop the smile spreading on his face.

"Try these beans, Taehyungie." Jungkook took a spoonful of beans and placed them on Taehyung's plate, "I love them so much!"

"I hate beans." Taehyung stated, "You love them, doesn't mean everyone likes them too."

Jungkook pouted, "You should try-" "I'm going now. No mood to eat anymore."

Taehyung stood up and swiftly picked up his bag on his seat.

"Wait Taehyungie!"

Jungkook followed Taehyung as they both walked out from their house. Several maids and butlers standing around. Taehyung halted his steps when his car is just 1 foot away from him.

"T-Taehyungie!" Jungkook panted, "Y-Your tie..." He said while breathing heavily. His handed the male a red stripes tie, "You forgot your tie..."

Taehyung hummed and took the tie without saying a thank you. He was about to get inside the car, Jungkook stopped him again.

"And I'm sorry, Taehyungie. I didn't mean to ruin your breakfast... If you really can't accept beans, I won't cook it next time. But please don't skip your breakfast..." Jungkook said, worry filled in his doe eyes, "Remember to buy something to eat in school okay?"

"Got it." Taehyung replied and got inside the car.

Jungkook waved his hands towards the male, wanting to say goodbye but Taehyung didn't spare a single glances to him.

"Drive." Taehyung said and their driver, Mr Lim started the car. He watched Jungkook getting smaller and smaller from the rear mirror, lips finally curved up, forming a small smile.

He rubbed his thumb against the soft fabric of the tie, "Thank you, kookie."

Jungkook didn't stop waving his hand until Taehyung's car drove out from his sight. His hand on the air slowly dropped down as he sighed loudly.

"I think I messed up again..." Jungkook stated with sadness filled in his tone, "Taehyungie hates beans and I know it. Why I keep on forcing him to eat?" He asked himself, smacking his forehead with his palm.

He walked back inside the house with a pout still on his face. He pouted harder when he saw the untouched breakfast on the table.

He lost his appetite too.

"Kookie, should I warm up the breakfast for you?" Their head maid, Katherine asked.

Katherine is a middle aged woman with a really kind heart. She always wear a warm smile and acts polite. She treats Jungkook like her own son, since her son is pretty much the same age as Jungkook.

"No need, Aunt Katherine." Jungkook replied with a smile, "Can you throw all the beans away?"

"All of them? I thought you love beans?"

"Taehyungie hates them, that's all I need to know." Jungkook said, "If he doesn't like them, I won't eat them too."

Katherine shook her head in defeat after hearing Jungkook's statement.

"I hate to say that but Kookie, treat yourself better. Young master doesn't even care the effort you put on him! He's cold, unreasonable and he never treats you as his older brother-" "Aunt Katherine, you know how much I hate people talk bad about Taehyungie..."

Katherine shuts her mouth, head slightly tugged down, "I got it. I crossed the line."

"It's okay. I know what to do. I know Taehyungie doesn't like me at all." Jungkook exhaled deeply, "But I can't stop worry about him and care for him. He's my little brother after all."

Katherine nodded her head, "I prepared lunchbox for you and young master."

"Thank you, Aunt Katherine!"

"But about young master's lunchbox..." "I will take it to his college!" Jungkook exclaimed happily with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Sure sure..."