Chapter 2

As the school bell rings, a crowd of students walked out from their classes. Chitchatting and gossiping voice filled up the lonely corridor and soon, those voices diverted to the school cafeteria.

Taehyung put all of his books back to his locker, slamming the locker door shuts rather harshly.

"Hey pal."

Taehyung felt a hand draped over his shoulder. He doesn't need to raise his head up to see who is it as he knew the owner of the hand too well.

"Hey." He greeted plainly.

"Why so dull, Tae?" His friend, Jimin asked, smiling until his eyes becomes a line.

Taehyung ignored Jimin's question. He shoved his hand inside his front pocket as he walked away.

"Hey!" Jimin hold Taehyung's shoulder and stopped the walking male, "Do you wanna come over to Namjoon hyung's house after school?"

"Why?"

"Joon hyung is throwing a party, no I mean, to be exact, it's a meeting."

"Meeting after school?" Taehyung asked, "I thought he settled everything?"

Jimin shrugged, "Don't know. So wanna come along?"

"No thanks. I need to take care of my older brother." Taehyung said.

"Woah woah, wait for a second. Seriously? You're the leader of our team! And older brother? How old is your older brother?" Jimin asked, eyebrows raised as he scoffed in disbelief.

"He's 21."

"He has came to the age to take care of himself, Tae! He doesn't need you-" "He needs me."

Taehyung interrupted Jimin's sentence. His eyes darkened, "He needs me, he can't survive without me."

Jimin gulped a little when he saw Taehyung's deadly stare. "But still... We can't have a meeting without you..."

"I will call Joon hyung and talk about this matter. No worries." Taehyung stated and started walking without Jimin following behind him.

"Taehyungie!!"

Taehyung turned around right away when he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Ouch!" Jimin bumped into Taehyung's chest when the male suddenly turned around. He hold his nose, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just watched Jungkook ran towards him, heart beating faster and faster when Jungkook get closer to him.

Jimin looked towards the direction that Taehyung's staring at. "Wow, that pink sweater cutie is pretty."

As expected, Jimin received a glare from Taehyung while the short male doesn't even know what he does wrong.

"Taehyungie!" With the help of his short legs, Jungkook finally approached Taehyung. He breathed difficultly as he ran too fast.

He opened his mouth, wanted to say something but he couldn't since he still hasn't got his regular breath back.

Taehyung frowned, using his hand to sooth Jungkook's back, "Breath first."

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook finally could speak properly, "Taehyungie, you for got your lunchbox." He lifted up the lunchbox that's he's holding, "A-Aunt Katherine prepared this for us..."

Taehyung took the lunchbox, "You don't need to send it for me, I could buy food in cafeteria..." He stated, his voice was rather stern to Jungkook.

"B-But homemade food is tastier and healthier..." Jungkook mumbled. He thought Taehyung was angry at him so he quickly apologize, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you."

Taehyung hummed as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, "Let's eat together."

"But I still have class in uni-" "I said, let's eat together."

If Jungkook got bunny ears, his bunny ears will definitely flopped down in sadness right now.

"O-Okay..." He followed Taehyung, letting the male dragged him towards the cafeteria.

"......." Jimin was so speechless right now. "Seriously, no one cares about me?!"

🌹🌹🌹

"So you're Taehyung's younger brother?" Jimin asked Jungkook. He finally got the chance to speak to Jungkook while Taehyung is buying lunch for Jungkook.

"Oh I'm Taehyung's brother, but not younger brother." Jungkook said, smiling widely, "I'm his hyung!"

"W-Wow, that's pretty... Unexpected..." Jimin claimed as he scanned the male from head to toes.

Pink fluffy sweater with blue jeans, skin as white as snow and his height, he's so much shorter than Taehyung. He looks so obedient and child-like. From how he talked to Taehyung just now, anyone could mistook Jungkook as Taehyung's younger brother.

Now Jimin could finally tell why Taehyung said he needs to take care of his older brother.

Jungkook looks so damn weak and needs so much protection. He's like a porcelain doll, if you don't be careful, he might dropped onto the floor and break into pieces.

"And you're Taehyungie's friend?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah."

Jungkook clapped his hands, "That's great. That means you got the same age as Taetae  and younger than me! Can you call me hyung?"

"......" Jimin again scanned the male from head to toes.

I'm not calling a 21 years old guy with a 16 years old mind and face hyung!! Jimin said to himself.

Jungkook sensed the hesitation in Jimin's face. He sighed heavily, "It's okay... I... I don't know what's wrong with me either. Taehyungie never calls me hyung and I wish someone could call me hyung..."

Watching how Jungkook's imaginary bunny ears again flopped down, Jimin gulped, "J-Jungkook hyung."

Jungkook's face lit up right away. He smiled happily, "Oh my god thank you so much Minnie!! Finally, someone calls me hyung!!"

Jimin blushed hardly at the nickname that Jungkook gave him. "Y-You're welcome."

At the same time, Taehyung walked back to their table with a tray of food in his hands.