Chapter 4

Jungkook ran aimlessly. His thoughts is a mess now. Running under the bright sun didn't help the situation at all.

Why? He tried so hard to hold a good relationship with Taehyung but why Taehyung still can't accept him?

Jungkook winced when he felt a sudden pain in his chest. He placed his palm on his chest, breathing difficultly. He shoved his hand inside his pocket, trying to find his inhaler.

"G-God, I didn't bring it..." Jungkook huffed. He tried to catch up his breath but he can't. The tightness in his chest worsen.

"Master Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around when he heard the familiar voice. "M-Mr Lim..." He muttered. It was their head guard, Lim Woosung.

The male dashed towards Jungkook, "Are you okay master?"

"I-Inhaler..." Jungkook mumbled, basically wheezing now.

Woosung panicked. He quickly took the inhaler out of his coat and passed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly put it in his mouth and after a while, he finally got his normal breathing back. He breathed heavily, "T-Thanks, Mr Lim."

"It's my job. Can you still walk?" Woosung asked, worry laced in his words.

Jungkook is still in daze. A thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead as the bright sun directly shines on him. Black dots began to filled his eyesight. He felt much more worse than not able to breath.

"Master Jungkook?"

Jungkook could still hear Woosung calling him but he couldn't reply the male. His body swayed to left then right, soon his whole body tilted left as he lost his conscious.

"Master Jungkook!!" Woosung caught the male before he could land on the hard floor. He's so thankful that he got to catch the male before he dropped onto the floor.

Taehyung will kills Woosung if he find out any injuries or scar in Jungkook's body.

Woosung lifted the lightweight male up, sighing loudly.

Who knows how many people will Taehyung kill again if he saw Jungkook in this state.

🌹🌹🌹

"Why is he unconscious?! I told you to take care of him right?!" Taehyung screamed at Woosung while the male just tugged his head down, saying nothing.

Taehyung raised his fist, wanting to punch Woosung but Jimin stopped him.

"Seriously Tae? You're the one who snapped at Jungkook hyung, making him cry and now you're blaming Woosung? You should be thankful that there's still a guy who help you to find back your Jungkook." Jimin stated in a calm voice.

"And why are you calling Jungkook hyung again? I told you not to right?!"

"What is your problem Taehyung?! What's wrong with the hyung thing?!" Jimin snapped.

"Jungkook is my hyung! Only I can call him, only I can be his younger brother!! I don't share my hyung with others!!" Taehyung screamed and Jimin flinched at his loud voice.

"Your hyung?" Jimin scoffed, "Do you know why Jungkook asked me to call him hyung? Because he said you never call him hyung, not at once!"

"I don't want him to be my hyung!"

Jimin let out a laugh, a mocking laugh, "Now will you listen back to what you said just now. You're so confusing. Last second you said Jungkook is your hyung, next second you said you don't want him to be your hyung. Ridiculous."