Chapter 16

Taehyung screamed again, pushing the beautifully designed vase off from the table, making it land onto the floor and crashing into pieces.

He kicked another pot plant down with his right leg without caring he would create a mess. The soft soil inside the plant spilled out, tainting the soft white carpet dark brown.

He punched the table once, then twice, and kept on punching until his knuckles were bleeding.

Maids stood around him but no one dared to stop him.

"Y-Young master..." One of them stood out after a long good second. She held a tray, a cup of water and a few pills were on it as she showed it to Taehyung. Her body trembled in fear when Taehyung shot her a glare.

"What?!"

"I-It's time for you medicine-" She yelped loudly when Taehyung pushed the tray away, making it fall from the maid's hands.

"I don't need medicine!!! I'm normal, normal!!! Stop giving me medicine!!!" Taehyung screamed, grabbing the maid's hair, "Who are you to say I'm sick?! I'm not sick!! I'm completely fine!"

"I-I'm sorry, young master-" "Sorry? Well sorry for you then." Taehyung crouched down, fishing his dagger out of his usual pocket. He stabbed the maid with it, "Sorry for killing you."

The maid's eyes were widened. She shivered, looking down, screaming loudly.

"You're not dead yet?" Taehyung frowned, tilting his head confusingly. He stabbed the maid's stomach, "Have you died?" He asked with the most innocent look on his face.

Realizing the maid is still struggling, Taehyung's frown went deeper. "Why... Is it because I didn't stab you that hard?" He asked, "Or is it because I only stabbed you twice?"

Taehyung couldn't stop his hands.

He kept stabbing the maid's body. He doesn't know how many times he used his dagger to stab the maid, but he did know the maid had died a few minutes ago.

His hands were full of blood. He let go of his dagger, raising his head up, only to find every maids present in the room shivered in fear, staring at him like he's the most dangerous being in the world.

Taehyung doesn't like it.

I'm normal. I'm completely normal. I'm not sick, I'm not sick. That's what Taehyung keeps telling himself.

"What are you all looking at?!" Taehyung shouted, picking his dagger up and pointing it towards the maids, "Do you all think I'm sick too?!"

"N-No young master!"

"Liar." Taehyung whispered, "All of you were liars... Get the fucking out of here!! Get out!!"

They all ran away, leaving Taehyung alone, sitting on the floor with a bloody corpse beside him.

"Why?!" He screamed, chest raising up and down rapidly following the amount he breathed, "Just why...?"

He stared at his bloody hands blankly, soon he closed his eyes shut. An angelic voice keeps ringing around his ears, a voice can only be heard by him.

"Are you okay, Taehyungie?"

"Your hands are bleeding!! I will get you the doctor right away!"

"Is it painful, Taehyungie? Should I blow it better? I don't know if it helps or not..."

"Yes it does, hyung..." Taehyung opened his eyes. His lips curved up, forming a small smile, "It does help me, hyung."

🌹🌹🌹

"I've got him. I've locked him up, chained him up. I could finally have him by myself." Taehyung said, raising his head up to look at the man sitting in front of him, "But why don't I feel as happy as I expected?"

The man in front of him sighed heavily, "How's he?"

"Sleeping." Taehyung replied plainly. "He said he doesn't like me anymore, doesn't love me anymore, what should I do?" He asked, eyes getting redder.

"Do you love him, Taehyung?"

"Yes I do. I really do love him." Taehyung said softly. "He took care of me, protected me even though he's weak and fragile. He cared for me, always putting me first before him and shared everything that he encountered with me. He shared his happiness, his love for me, and I enjoyed all of them."

The man jotted down every single detail that Taehyung said to a piece of paper. His thick eyebrows creased to a frown when Taehyung suddenly stopped speaking.

"Anything else?" He asked.

Taehyung blinked his eyes, gaze lowered as he stared at his hands, "It's funny how I always say he can't survive without me. But what truth is, I'm the one who can't survive without him." Taehyung chuckled, "I love him, because he makes me feel alive."

The man's writing hand halted in the middle of the paper after hearing what Taehyung said, soon he regained his posture, "Did you take the medicine I gave to you?"

"I did." Taehyung muttered, "But I don't like them. They make me forget the moments I have with him. I don't like it."

The man sighed heavily, "Taehyung ah, I'm not saying you're extremely sick or what, but you do need to take medicine to recover, whether you like it or not."

"I don't need them. I don't need to recover. I know I'm sick, I was never normal when it comes to Jungkook hyung." Taehyung smiled, for once genuinely smiled when he thought of Jungkook's smile, "I have him in my hands and that's enough for me. I will keep him whether he likes it or not."

"I respect your decision." The male sighed, "So should I let you take medicine?"

"I think not." Taehyung shrugged, "After all, I'm just going to throw all of the pills away. So what's the use, Seokjin hyung?"