Chapter 9

Jungkook shifted a little in his sleep. His whole body tangled with the comforter and he could barely make a big movement.

He felt sunlight shining directly on his face, but it's not right... He took a small nap around noon, why does the sunlight hits him like a morning sunlight.

Feeling uncomfortable, Jungkook forcefully opened his eyes, nose scrunched up when he heard birds chirping happily outside.

He sat up, looking left then right, "What time is it now?" He asked himself. Squinting his eyes, he stared at the clock on the wall.

8:37 a.m.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, suddenly shrieking loudly, "It's morning already?!"

He kicked his comforter off, getting down from the bed, pacing back and forth, "Oh my god I still haven't finished my assignment!!"

He rushed inside the bathroom and...

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"

An extremely loud and high pitched scream echoed around the mansion.

Jungkook was so shocked when he saw dark purplish marks on his neck. He rubbed his fingers against his skin, "W-What happened to my neck?" He muttered helplessly.

"Owie..." He hissed a little when he touched a mark that still got blood on it. "S-So painful..."

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Jungkook's gaze darted to the bathroom door when he heard a knock and Taehyung's voice.

"Maybe Taetae will know what happened to my neck!" Jungkook quickly opened the door, facing a well dressed Taehyung.

"Taetae! Look at my neck! What happened?" Jungkook asked, pointing at his neck with tears started filling in his eyes, "Did I get bitten by a spider?"

Taehyung doesn't know what to say. He for sure doesn't like to get called as a spider.

"Yeah maybe. I don't know." Taehyung replied, shrugging.

Jungkook just pouted, "It's painful..." He muttered, gasping out, "What is the spider is poisonous?!"

"I bet it's not. You're still alive."

"And I bet you don't want me to be alive..." Jungkook said softly, tugging his head down.

"If I really don't want you to be alive, I have my ways to end your life." Taehyung stated with arms crossed over his chest, "And you're still alive, you get what I mean?"

Jungkook nodded his head and fiddled his fingers, looking as pitiful as possible. His Bambi eyes widen up in shock when Taehyung suddenly hugged him.

"Hyung, stop thinking I hate you. I know, I always say I hate that dad adopted you but what I really mean was..." Taehyung stopped on his mid sentence, "Nothing. Just, I never hate you, Jungkook hyung."

Jungkook was really taken back by Taehyung's words.

"Really Taetae? You really don't hate me?" Jungkook asked, staring Taehyung with his sparkling eyes.

"Yes."

Jungkook's lips curved up, forming a cute smile on his face. "Finally!!" He hugged Taehyung tighter, burying his head in Taehyung's chest, "I thought you hate me all the time!!"

"I don't, hyungie." Taehyung said softly.

"But why are you always mean at me?" Jungkook asked, lips puckered up.

"Am I? I'll start to treat you better then!"

Jungkook giggled, "I'm the hyung here! You should sit there and enjoy the happiness of being a younger brother!"

"Whatever you said." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hair, hands slowly slipping down and down and stopped on Jungkook's soft neck. He give it a rub, "Hyung trust me, right? Hyung will always forgive me no matter what I did to you in the future right?"

"Why so sudden, Taetae? Why did you ask me this question?" Jungkook laughed a little, tilting his head.

"Just answer me, hyung." Taehyung tighten his hold around Jungkook's waist and neck, making the male winced in pain.

"Y-Yes. I will always forgive Taetae." Jungkook said.

"Great..." Taehyung hugged his older brother tighter. He raised his head up to see the reflection of the mirror, finding himself having a psychotic smile on his face again.

First step, gaining Jungkook's trust, succeed.