Chapter 33

Taehyung's room was in dark even in the morning. Thick curtains blocked the sunlight away from it, making it looks more gloomy and depressed.

Jungkook tried to move away from Taehyung difficultly. His whole body was sticky, tears still flowed down from his eyes unstoppable. He yelped when he landed on the floor after giving Taehyung a push.

He cried out in pain. More tears flowed down from his eyes as he tried to cover his naked body with a thin sheet of blanket.

His cheeks were swollen, bruises and hickey were all over his body and there are two bloody marks around his neck and wrists. He still remember how Taehyung slapped him, thrusting into him like a beast.

Taehyung raped him.

Jungkook whimpered in pain. He felt a warm liquid flowing down from his hole. He looked down, let out a sob when he realised its cum mixed with his own blood.

Right, Taehyung didn't even stop when Jungkook was bleeding.

Jungkook glanced at the male who's still sleeping on the bed, feeling nothing but hate towards him.

I need to get out of here. Jungkook told himself.

He looked around and found Taehyung's phone was on the small table beside the bed. Carefully, he crawled towards it. He didn't stop moving even he felt pain all over his body. He reached out for the phone.

He was about to call the police, but his ego stopped him. He couldn't bear to let the policeman know his own brother raped him.

He scrolled through Taehyung's contacts and finally found someone he could ask for help.

Jimin

Jungkook quickly called Jimin. "Please pick up please pick up..." he muttered. His gaze darted to Taehyung, afraid the male might be awake soon.

"Hello?"

"Jimin!" Jungkook cried in relief when Jimin picked up the call. "H-Help me!"

"Jungkook hyung? What's wrong?!"

"T-Taehyung..." Jungkook took a deep breath and continued, "Taehyung he raped-"

He gasped out when someone grabbed his wrist tightly and yanked him back. The phone he was holding dropped onto the floor and the screen turned black.

"What are you doing, hyung?"

Jungkook shivered in fear when he met Taehyung's cold gaze. "N-Nothing..." he stammered. He let out a yelp when Taehyung grabbed a fistful of his hair, tucking it backwards.

"Nothing?" Taehyung tilted his head, grinning, "But why did I hear 'Jimin' in your sentence? You grew some guts huh? Not afraid of me anymore?" He let go of Jungkook's hair, "Or you want me to teach you a lesson like how I did yesterday?"

Jungkook shook his head, shaking like a leaf. "No!" He pushed Taehyung away, backing away and accidentally hit the table behind him. The vase on the table dropped because of the huge impact.

He flinched when he heard the vase breaking sound. Its broken pieces scattered around the floor. Jungkook didn't hesitate to grab a piece of the broken vase and pointed it towards Taehyung.

"Let me go, bastard!" He screamed with his hoarse voice.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in amusement as he chuckled, "Just a glass piece will scare me? Dumb little bunny." He approached Jungkook.

Jungkook again felt fear eating him up. If Taehyung wasn't afraid of hurting himself, then what would he be afraid of?

An idea came up in Jungkook's mind. Instead of pointing at Taehyung, he brought the sharp end of the glass piece close to his neck.

"I will kill myself if you come closer!" Jungkook screamed and Taehyung really stopped moving. He could see the younger male's face dropped when he saw his action.

Taehyung felt cold sweats trickling down from his neck to his back. "Y-You wouldn't dare." He said.

"No!!" Taehyung shouted when Jungkook pressed the glass piece closer to his neck. He could see fresh blood slipping out from it.

"Stop pressing it, hyung. I won't come closer." Taehyung said, trying to calm the older down.

Jungkook's eyes were red and teary as he glared at Taehyung, "Why do you care?! If you care, you won't lock me here!! You won't rape me!!" He cried furiously after finishing his sentence.

Taehyung could finally realised how terrible Jungkook was looking now. How he chained Jungkook up, how he forced to have sex with the older, how he left bruised on his body mercilessly. His action yesterday was not a human could make. He's indeed a monster.

"Forgive me... My mind wasn't in the right state yesterday..." Taehyung mumbled, tugging his head down.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly after Taehyung's statement. "You want me to forgive you after what you've done to me? I'm sorry, no. I hate you, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung's heart clenched. He balled his fists, "Why can't you love me, hyung? I love you so much, why can't you love me back?"

"You call that love? This is not love, Taehyung!!" Jungkook argued, "What missing in between us is not love, it's trust."

Taehyung snapped his head up after hearing what Jungkook said, "Trust?"

"I loved you. But you never trust me, never trust my love to you." Jungkook let out a laugh, "You don't trust yourself either. I'm so tired, Taehyung..." he let go of the glass piece, whole body dropping down out of support.

Taehyung caught the older male's body in his hands quickly.

"I-I beg you... Let me go... I can't live anymore with you in my life..." Jungkook sobbed, "You're making me sick... Why should I receive such a treatment from you? What am I to you, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung was stunned. He doesn't know how to answer Jungkook's questions. The only words that could uttered out of his mouth is...

"Forgive me, hyung." He pleaded.

Jungkook just smiled weakly, shaking his head, "I would never." He said firmly before losing consciousness in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung sat there like a statue. He stared at Jungkook's thin, weak body. He stood up and carried Jungkook in his arms after a few seconds and walked out of the room.

He had made a decision.