Chapter 36

"We need to get hurry, hyung. It's almost time."

Jimin dragged Jungkook with him, another hand dragging a huge luggage. He huffed a little, wondering what Taehyung had put inside the luggage until it was so heavy.

"I'm trying my best Minnie..." Jungkook muttered. He really did try his best. His face went slightly red because of running too much.

"It's okay, hyung." Jimin said and took a glance at his watch.

6:35

"Hyung, go sit there and wait for me to get the formalities done first." Jimin said to Jungkook while pointing at the long seat not far away from them.

Jungkook nodded his head and walked towards it.

Jimin watched Jungkook took a seat before running away to get the boarding pass. After he had done with everything, he went back and took Jungkook with him.

"Hyung, we need to have complete body check." Jimin said and Jungkook just nodded his head.

Jungkook trust Jimin. The male is the only one he could trust.

They continued to walk, but they stopped when Jimin got a call. He fished out his phone, found out it was an unfamiliar number. He hung up the call without thinking.

Jungkook who saw his action can't help but worry, "Minnie, what if it's important?"

"I'm sure it's not-" Jimin's phone rang again.

"Pick it up, Minnie." Jungkook persuaded the male.

Jimin just sighed heavily and accepted the call. "Yes? I'm busy now can you speak as fast as you can?"

"It's Taehyung, Chim..."

"Tae- I mean, Mr Kim. Yes?" Jimin breathed in relief. He was about to say Taehyung's name in front of Jungkook. He spared a glance at the older male, realised he was busy checking the interior design of the airport.

"You're with Jungkook?"

"Hmm." Jimin hummed in reply, "Talk fast. It's almost time."

"I've wrote a letter for Jungkook hyung. It's placed in my bedroom. Please help me to hand it to hyung after he got settled down in Paris."

"Mr Kim, it's that what you care? A letter? Really? You didn't even bother to apologise face to face or something?" Jimin said rather loudly, earning Jungkook's and a few passengers attention.

"He said he can't live with me in his life, Jimin. So it's better for me to leave. I swear he won't see me again."

"What are you talking about?"

"I will fulfill his wishes. Karma is a bitch. It's time for me to get what I deserve-"

"Wait wait, stop it. You're scaring me. Don't do anything stupid I swear- Hello?!" Jimin cursed loudly when Taehyung hung up the call.

"Great. He cut off the call twice a day." He complained, but can't help but worry about Taehyung. It's not normal for the guy to say something like that.

He took a look at his watch, 6:45.

"Hyung, is it okay for you to take the flight alone?" Jimin asked. He decided to check on Taehyung.

"Yes I think... but where are you going?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"I have something important to deal with. I will go now." He hugged Jungkook, "Take care, hyung. I will visit you as soon as I finished everything."

"Okay. Now go go." Jungkook said, waving Jimin goodbye.

Jimin gave Jungkook one last smile before running away. He walked out of the airport and called for a taxi.