Chapter 30

"Are you done yet?"

Jungkook flinched when he heard a knock on the door and Taehyung's voice. "A-Almost!!"

He shakily buttoned up all buttons on the dress shirt, afraid Taehyung would suddenly walk inside the room without warning.

"You're taking too much time. I'm coming in." Taehyung stated and the clicking sound of the door could be heard. Luckily Jungkook had finished dealing with the buttons on his shirt.

He backed away slightly when he felt Taehyung's intense stare on him.

"You do look beautiful in red, really really beautiful." Taehyung said, licking his lips as he stared at Jungkook's thin waist and curvy body. He approached the older man and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Jungkook was too afraid to react. The stare that Taehyung gave him was terrifying, like the younger one was trying to eat him alive.

He yelped when his feet couldn't touch the ground as Taehyung lifted him up by his arms. "W-What are you doing?!"

"Work with me, hyung. I still haven't finished dealing with my paperwork." Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's neck, making Jungkook shiver.

Jungkook wants to protest, but the previous  incident was enough to stop him. He didn't make any movement while Taehyung was carrying him.

They reached Taehyung's office room. Taehyung walked inside and sat on his office chair with Jungkook on his lap.

Jungkook had no choice but to straddle the male. He was uncomfortable with it so he asked, "C-Can I sit on another chair?"

"No." Taehyung rejected Jungkook's request right away. Jungkook bit his lips, looking elsewhere away from Taehyung.

He frowned when he saw Taehyung's hands were still bleeding. If those were other people's blood, it would get dried but they're not. Blood is still dripping down from his hands.

"Y-You hurt your hand?" Jungkook asked. He grabbed Taehyung's hand unknowingly, gasping out in shock when he found a deep cut on his palm.

"Taehyung, you need to treat your hand now-" "I don't want to." Taehyung escaped his hand from Jungkook's grip, bringing the male closer, "It will recover itself."

"B-But..." Jungkook protests, "It's so deep and it looks like it needs stitches! Taehyungie-" "I said no. Stay still and stop talking."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung with his doe eyes, "When will you start caring for yourself? Treat your hand now!"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist with his bloody hand, slamming the older man's body to the table behind him, "I said no!" He growled out.

Jungkook winced in pain, tears started to fill his eyes. "Fine then. Leave your hand bleeding and bleeding until you die!" A Yelp escaped from his mouth when Taehyung grabbed his chin.

"Die?" You want me to die aren't you? So that you can run away with your Minnie." Taehyung tightened his hold, making Jungkook's cheeks squished and lips puckered.

A tear slipped out from Jungkook's eyes. He glared at Taehyung, "Yes. I should've run away when Jimin offered to take me with him." He stated.

Taehyung's face paled for a second and then he scoffed. His lips slowly curved up, forming a smile, which looked really terrifying to Jungkook.

"Yeah..." Taehyung whispered, loosened his hold and used the back of his hand to caress Jungkook's cheeks, "You should run away, run away from a monster like me, right~"

He laughed suddenly, "But you know what?" Taehyung stopped his laugh, eyes darkened, "A monster like me kills whenever I feel like it. I can kill anyone. Oh but don't worry, this monster kills anyone but you my sweet hyungie~"

Jungkook trembled when Taehyung leaned closer and pecked his lips.

"But once this monster didn't get to kill anyone, he got mad!" Taehyung widened his eyes, "And he started to kill everyone he saw! Including a guy named, Park Jimin~"

Jungkook gasped, eyes widening out of shock, "J-Jimin is your friend, Kim Taehyung! How can you have that kind of thought?!"

"Yeah, how can I have that kind of thought?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head innocently, "Maybe because... I'm a monster?"

He tugged his head down, eyes focused on Jungkook's waist, "You got a really nice waist, my bunny." He put his hand on Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook flinched, backed away but there's no way for him to move away from Taehyung. "D-Don't touch me!"

"Why not?" Taehyung asked, hands roaming around Jungkook's waist, "You're mine. Why can't I touch you?" He slipped his hand inside Jungkook's red silk shirt, touching his bare skin with his palm.

"S-Stop!" Jungkook shivered when Taehyung squeezed his waist. He balled up his fists and hit Taehyung's hands with them. "Stop it!!"

Taehyung treats Jungkook's punches as a feather touching his hands. "You're so sensitive, hyungie." He leaned down and bit Jungkook's ear, making the older man moan unconsciously.

"N-No..." Jungkook started to cry, "T-This is wrong... Please... Stop..." He tried to push Taehyung away, "T-Taehyungie-"

A loud ringing voice on the phone interrupted Jungkook's words and Taehyung's action. Taehyung grunted and finally let Jungkook go, picking up the phone on the table and accepted the call.

"What?!" He asked, voice hoarse and deep. He rolled his eyes after hearing what someone said from the other line. "I will be there in a few minutes. Hmm.. yeah.. Bye."

He cut the call off, gaze fixed on the older male who's still trembling after what happened earlier. He reached his hand out and patted Jungkook's head.

"Stay obedient, okay? I need to go out for a while. If you're hungry, tell the maids to make something for you to eat. Don't miss me, hyungie~" Taehyung said plainly, like nothing happened just now.

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung, and didn't want to face the younger one.

"Bye, my sweet bunny." Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead and the male was too shocked to react. He didn't even get the chance to push Taehyung away as the male already left the room.

Silence engulfed Jungkook.

Jungkook curled his toes, bringing his knees close to his chest. He hugged himself, started to think back to what happened earlier. Tears welled up in his eyes.

He buried his head in between his knees, sobs began to escape from his lips.

"I-I hate you... Hate you so much, Kim Taehyung."