Chapter 20

"Why are you on the floor, hyung?"

Jungkook raised his head up when he heard Taehyung's voice. His eyes were still filled with tears as he clutched the fur of the carpet below him, "W-Why do you care?!" He snapped, voice turning broken at the end of his sentence.

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" Taehyung asked, bending down to take Jungkook with his hands but the male backed away.

"Don't come closer!! You all are crazy!!" Jungkook screamed, more tears streamed down from his eyes.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows apon Jungkook's statement, "What are you talking about, my hyungie? I'm not crazy, I'm just the same as you. Where's Jin hyung?"

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook scoffed, "Is it the crazy guy just now?"

"Baby, what's wrong? Jin hyung is really kind, he's normal, so am I." Taehyung stated in a way too calm voice, making Jungkook feel more disgusted.

He sobbed, wiping his tears away harshly. He doesn't give Taehyung any response, just sitting on the floor like a lifeless doll.

Taehyung sighed, stepped forward, again bending down to lift Jungkook up.

Suddenly, Jungkook pushed Taehyung, standing up with his legs almost giving out in the process. He glared at Taehyung, "Let me go! Stop trapping me here!!"

Taehyung let out a small laugh, "Hyungie, you knew the answer is definitely no right?"

"I-I will report this to the police! If you let me go now, I will hide the truth from them!" Jungkook said, "And by that time, we will not meet each other, we won't be brothers anymore-" "I do like the idea of cutting our brother relationship."

Taehyung walked forward and Jungkook took a step back, "But I hate it if we cannot see each other anymore."

"Why can't you understand, my hyungie?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head, "All I want is you. How are you going to tell the police about me? Say your brother locked you? Say your brother kissed you? Or..." Taehyung smirked, "Say your brother almost fucked you when you were deep in sleep?"

Jungkook's face paled after hearing Taehyung's statement, "W-What are you talking about?"

"What do you think I'm talking about?" Taehyung laughed loudly, "Why do you think I always give you a cup of milk before you go to sleep? Want to hear the answer?"

Jungkook was stunned. Taehyung could see his body was shivering, eyes were set on the floor blankly. He took this chance to walk forward and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"I added sleeping pills in the milk you drink, everyday, " Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear, "I kissed you, touched your body everywhere and I marked you, yet you oblivious bunny still thinks those marks were bug bite. I wonder why you are so innocent all the time, my bunny-"

A hard slap interrupted Taehyung's words. Taehyung doesn't seem to get affected by the slap. He smiled widely, while Jungkook glared at Taehyung, hand still stopping in the middle of the air.

"You're so disgusting, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook spat out angrily, "So fucking disgusting. Have you ever thought about my feelings? You're a jerk, a psycho who doesn't know how to care about others."

"Slap me harder, hyung, if that makes you happy." Taehyung said. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and placed it on his right cheek, "Slap me harder!"

Jungkook shook his head, a sigh escaped from his lips. "You're totally helpless. I hate you, hate you so damn much, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung gasped, eyes widened, "You can't hate me, you have to love me hyung!" He grabbed Jungkook's shoulder, eyes getting wider and wider, "You can't hate me! If you hate me, who's going to love me?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's widened eyes, again shaking his head. "I hate you."

"No you can't!!" Taehyung screamed, his grip around Jungkook's shoulder tightening, "You have to love me!!"

"I would never." Jungkook gritted out, glaring at Taehyung fiercely.

"Y-You have to..." Taehyung mumbled, "You need to love me... Please... I-I beg you, Jungkookie hyung, you can't hate me..." His eyes were red, like he's going to cry. He stared at Jungkook like he's his life savior. The grip around Jungkook's shoulder was so tight, like the owner is afraid of losing Jungkook.

Jungkook was confused with Taehyung's sudden change of behavior. He bear the pain on his shoulder, raising his head up to meet Taehyung's teary eyes.

"Taehyungie, what's wrong with you?"

Finally able to make an update ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ