Chapter 29

Taehyung walked back to his bedroom, heart and mind still filled with millions of thoughts, making him feel uneasy and frustrated.

He sighed loudly and wiped his tears away.

"Why did I lose my composure? I shouldn't have shown how I feel to Jimin..." He muttered to himself.

He took a glance at the sleeping male on the bed, a sudden guilty feeling again rose up in his heart. He approached Jungkook and touched the male's face with his fingers.

"You're so important to me... The first one who showed me love..." He mumbled, "Should I let you go?"

Suddenly, Taehyung felt pain in his head. He groaned and held his forehead. He quickly left his room, not wanting his groans to wake Jungkook up.

"Argh!!" Taehyung almost screamed out as he felt the pain inside his head worsened. Tears started to fill his eyes up due to the pain. He rushed to the kitchen, want to grab himself a cup of water.

He grabbed a glass, but his trembling hands made him drop the fragile glass. The poor glass landed on the floor and scattered into pieces.

Watching how the glass pieces shine with the help of the light, Taehyung slowly bends down, hands reaching out to pick it up.

His trembled hands came in touch with the sharp glasses and he snapped himself out of his mind.

"N-No!" Taehyung retracted his hand, "You promised yourself not to do this again, Kim Taehyung!!"

He groaned again. The pain in his head is killing him. An idea popped up in his mind. He grabbed a piece of sharp glasses, wrapping his fingers around it tightly.

Blood started to slip out from his palm, dripping down and landed on the white tiles floor but Taehyung doesn't seem to bother it.

"You're okay now... Stay strong, stay strong for yourself and hyung..." Taehyung muttered, closing his eyes, and started to feel the pain in his head slowly fade.

He hides his head in between his knees. While he's still holding the glass, his shoulder shivered. A few minutes passed by, and a sob emitted out of his mouth.

He cried out, wailing loudly, like he's trying to cry every single unpleasant thing out of his heart. Tears flowed out from his eyes uncontrollably and he couldn't stop it.

"This is so hard..." He muttered in between his tears, "So hard..."

Crying voice could be heard in the kitchen. No one is there for Taehyung but the male isn't complaining. After all, it's not the first time he cried alone.

Taehyung's head still tugged in between his knees. Suddenly he raised his head up, "I'm not wrong! I'm perfectly fine! I just love Jungkook hyung too much!"

He laughed, "It's not wrong for humans to love others! I'm not sick... I'm normal..." He stood up instantly, stumbled a step back because of standing up abruptly.

"I need Jungkook hyung..." He rushed back to his room, smiling happily when he saw Jungkook. He approached him, busy smiling widely and didn't realize he's actually crying while smiling.

"It's okay now... Hyung is here with me~" Taehyung said. He used his bloody hand to caress Jungkook's face, leaving traces of blood on the male's cheek.

Jungkook started to wake up from the sleep due to the wetness on his cheeks. His body shifted as he slowly opened his eyes. His heart almost jumped out of his body when he saw Taehyung staring at him with dark eyes.

"T-Taehyung? What are you doing?!" Jungkook got up from the bed, backing away slightly but Taehyung pulled him closer.

"You look beautiful in red, hyung." Taehyung stated, grinning in process.

"R-Red?" Jungkook's eyes darted downward, again flinching when he saw Taehyung's hands were full of blood. He yelped, "Y-Your hand..."

"My hand?" Taehyung lifted his hands, tilting his head and he still grinned, "Beautiful isn't it? Blood is beautiful, just like you~" He used the back of his hand to give Jungkook's cheek a stroke.

Jungkook shivered when he felt wetness on his cheek. "Did you injure your hands? Why is it bleeding?"

Taehyung chuckled, leaning down and whispered, "I killed someone~"

Jungkook's eyes widened up. He looked at Taehyung in disbelief, "Why?"

"I don't need a reason to kill someone, hyungie~" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook while the older man was trying his best to push the mafia boss away.

"Stop struggling, hyung." Taehyung growled, tightening his hold around Jungkook.

Jungkook, of course, didn't listen to Taehyung's words. "Get away from me, you killer!" He wiggled, pushing Taehyung from time to time, only angered the younger more.

"I said stop moving!!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's chin, making the poor male whimper in pain.

"Why is it so hard for you to listen to my words?" Taehyung asked, "Why is it so hard to keep you with me?"

"Y-You're hurting me, Tae..."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his teary eyes. He felt so confused as Taehyung looked like he didn't hear his pleading just now.

"T-Tae?" Jungkook called out again but Taehyung was still staring at him, eyes didn't even blink. This makes Jungkook tremble even harder.

Suddenly, the younger one was back to sense. "You do look beautiful in red! I'm not wrong!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Oh wait! I remember I have brought a red silk dress shirt before! Let's try it out!"

He dragged Jungkook with him, hand never leaving Jungkook's waist. Jungkook had no choice but to follow Taehyung's steps and walked towards the wardrobe.

Taehyung opened it, right hand busy roaming around the clothes, eyes lit up when he found the silk shirt. He took it out and threw it onto the floor.

"Change it, hyung. I want to see you wearing red!" Taehyung said excitedly, like a kid who's about to watch his favourite cartoon.

"N-No!" Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung's behavior is so weird to him. He just doesn't want to follow Taehyung's unreasonable words and actions.

"No?" The smile on Taehyung's face disappeared, replaced by an angry expression. "How dare you say no to me?" He yelled.

"I gave you a chance to change the clothes by yourself but since you didn't appreciate my kindness, I will do it myself." Taehyung grabbed the hem of the sweater that Jungkook is wearing and lifted it up.

"N-No!" Jungkook quickly stopped the male. He pressed down his clothes and surprisingly, he got the strength to stop Taehyung lifting his sweater up.

"Please... no... Taehyungie, don't do this to me..." Jungkook cannot let Taehyung change his clothes. He felt so humiliated if the male really did that. "I will change it myself!"

"Really? You will change it yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes! But can you go out first? I will change it! I promise!" Jungkook said, not wanting to anger the male further.

"Sure~" Taehyung smiled widely, leaning down and placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips. "I'll be waiting for you outside!" He walked out of the room happily.

Jungkook was so confused. Taehyung's behavior is so scary to him. He had no choice but to pick up the red silk shirt.

Tears filled his eyes up. He should've followed Jimin when the male offered to go with him.

"I'm so stupid..." Jungkook muttered, "I thought things would change after I had a sleep but it didn't..."

Everything is still a mess.