Chapter 32

"Hyung, I'm back!" Taehyung stepped inside the room, a small smile planted on his face. He frowned when he saw Jungkook was sitting on the floor, hugging his knees.

The older male was staring at the floor blankly, didn't bother to greet the younger back.

Taehyung sighed and approached the male sitting on the floor. "The floor is cold, hyung. Get up." He wanted to lift the boy up but Jungkook flinched and backed away.

"D-Don't touch me..." Jungkook mumbled, eyes filled up with shiny tears.

Taehyung started to get annoyed at Jungkook's behavior, "Hyung, didn't I tell you? Stay obedient and don't reject me, including my touch."

Jungkook sniffled as he tugged his head down. He slowly grabbed the stack of photos with his hands, reaching out to show Taehyung, "W-Why?"

"What why..." Taehyung's voice got smaller at the end of his sentence when he saw the photos in Jungkook's hand. His eyes widened as he grabbed the older male's wrist tightly, "Where did you get these photos?!"

"And when did you take these photos?!" Jungkook screamed back, eyes were red and puffy because of previous crying, "T-They're all my friends...and dead..." He muttered.

Taehyung snatched the photos from Jungkook and threw them away quickly. He gripped Jungkook's wrist tighter, "Never mention about those photos anymore. Pretend like you never see them."

Hearing Taehyung's statement, Jungkook let out a chuckle. "They're dead, in a horrible way, how am I supposed to pretend?!" He stood up with his wobbly legs and grabbed Taehyung's collar, "Tell me, Taehyung..."

"Did you kill them?"

Taehyung's face paled, soon he regained his posture. He forced a smile out, "You need a good sleep, hyung. After a sleep, everything will be okay." He used the back of his hand to caress Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook scrunched up his face at Taehyung's touch. "Don't touch me!!! Just answer my question, Kim Taehyung!" He used his fist to punch Taehyung's chest, "Did you kill them?!"

Taehyung didn't give Jungkook any reply.

Jungkook stopped punching Taehyung's chest. He let out a choked sob, legs finally couldn't stand straighting up. His legs gave up, luckily Taehyung caught him in his arms.

"T-Tell me you didn't kill them, Taehyungie... P-Please..." Jungkook tilted his head up, staring Taehyung with his teary eyes, "Y-You didn't do that, right?"

Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook's doe eyes, which filled with innocence. Taehyung feel like he couldn't lie anymore.

"Yes I did." He said plainly.

Silence filled the room up after Taehyung's sentence. Jungkook took quite a lot of time to process the three words that Taehyung said.

Suddenly he laughed, "How dumb I am..." He laughed with tears still streaming down from his eyes, "I thought you still have slight mercy to others, turns out you're not. How much do you hate me, Kim Taehyung? How much do you hate me until you have to kill every single friend of mine?!"

"Why do I have to receive such a treatment from you?! I cried so much after all my friends left me and I thought I was the one who made them abandon me! Why? Taehyung, why do you treat me like this? Why did you kill them?" Jungkook asked and pushed Taehyung away from him. His chest rose up and down, following the movement of his breathing.

"I can't live without you. I can't see you smiling at others, treating others with kindness. I want all your attention, your smile, everything about you." Taehyung spoke, smiling creepily, "And for those who got your attention without my permission, they deserve death."

Jungkook shakes his head, more tears flowed down from his eyes, "Y-You're helpless... totally helpless..." he snapped his head up, again grabbing Taehyung's collar, "You deserve death too. If you don't like me giving attention to others, I would continue doing that. You can't stop me, Kim Taehyung."

Hearing Jungkook's statement, Taehyung just chuckled. He wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's thin wrist tightly, "I can't stop you? Then why you are still here, getting locked up by me? Admit it, hyung. You're just a weak little baby that still need my protection. If locking you still can't make you give me all your attention, I have my ways."

Evilness could be seen through Taehyung's darkened eyes. He picked Jungkook up and placed him on his shoulder, carrying like a sack of potatoes.

"W-What are you doing?! Let me down!!"

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's protest. He walked forward and threw the male on the bed, making the older bounced on the surface up and down. He wasted no second to hover over Jungkook, pinning his wrists against the bed.

"Stop protesting, hyung." Taehyung said. He watched Jungkook still squirming around like watching his favourite show. He smiled, eyes widening slightly, "You see... In your world..." he used his free hand to caress Jungkook's waist, "I deserve death ain't I?"

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung with widened eyes. The man in front of him is too unpredictable. He's not sure what his next move is. But he knew its everything but good.

"Since you hate me that much, why not I just do everything I want on you?" Taehyung asked, still smiling. Then he suddenly captured Jungkook's lips with his, kissing the older male roughly.

Jungkook tried to get away from his grip but he failed miserably. He got no choice but to let the male do whatever he wants.

After a few seconds, Taehyung stopped kissing Jungkook, breathing heavily to get his breathe back.

"How was the kiss, Jeon Jungkook? You hate that right? But I'm sorry, that's not the last kiss you will get today! Why?" Taehyung grinned, making Jungkook shivered badly.

"Because... I'm making love with you tonight."

Jungkook hitched. He tried to process what Taehyung said and when he did, he protested even harder than before. "No!! I'm your brother, Kim Taehyung!!"

"So?" Taehyung asked as he leaned down and whispered into Jungkook's ears, "I told you right, hyungie? Don't reject me, don't avoid my touches, don't make me mad! Rejecting me will be more dangerous than accepting me right? But what did you say to me earlier? You said I deserve death!!!!"

Taehyung suddenly screamed out the last sentence, making Jungkook flinched. He looked up and met Taehyung's gaze, realising the male's eyes were red and teary.

Taehyung inhaled deeply, his breathing sound was the only thing could be heard in this room.

"I know you hate me, so the only way to keep you is to make you all mine." Taehyung muttered, "The night is still long. We have plenty of time. Enjoy, hyungie."

Jungkook trembled heavily, "N-No..."

The mansion was completely in dark, and only one room was lit up with light. The room constantly getting lit up, until the sun was awake.

No one was there to stop Taehyung.

No one was there to save Jungkook.

Few more chapters left for the story to end~