Chapter 10

"Err... Taetae, can you let me go now?" Jungkook asked after getting hugged by Taehyung for don't know how many minutes.

"Taetae?" Jungkook called Taehyung's name again, pushing Taehyung softly.

Taehyung doesn't feel really pleased. He doesn't like Jungkook pushing him away nor ignoring his touch.

But soon, Taehyung calmed himself down.

He got so many time to touch Jungkook in the future. No worries.

Taehyung let Jungkook go, "Get prepare. You'll be late for school."

"Okay Taetae!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling widely, "Where's your tie, Taehyungie?"

"In my room. I haven't wore it yet."

"Great! I will tie it for you later!" Jungkook said, "Get out now. I have to brush my teeth!" He pushed Taehyung out of his bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Taehyung stared at the door blankly, soon he smiled.

"Jungkook hyung is so cute..." He muttered when he thinks back how Jungkook smiled to him. "I wish I could have him by myself sooner."

🌹🌹🌹

"What should I do, Junho? I haven't finished my assignment..." Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his face with his palm. "Professor Kim will be so mad at me..."

"I don't think he will. You were sick last week, that's why you can't finish it." Junho explained, trying to comfort the rather nervous boy down.

"I hope so..." Jungkook said with a pout. "Will he-" "Jungkook-ssi?"

Jungkook turned his head to the source of voice, frowning a little when he saw a girl standing in front of him.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

The girl blushed hardly, "I-I really really like you Jungkook-ssi!" She exclaimed loudly and handed Jungkook a pink letter, "W-Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook's mouth went agape. "M-Me?! Your boyfriend?!"

The girl nodded hardly.

"What are you waiting for, kookie? Accept her!" Junho said after giving Jungkook's elbow a nudge.

"I-I..." Jungkook couldn't say anything. He doesn't know how to reject the girl in front of him.

"Maybe you need more time to consider, Jungkook-ssi! Here, take it please, Jungkook." She passed the letter to Jungkook, staring at the male with pleading eyes.

"O-Okay..." Jungkook accepted it and the girl ran away frantically.

He stared at the pink letter he's holding, sighing loudly.

"Why didn't you accept her?" Junho asked.

"Dunno." Jungkook shrugged, "Doesn't feel like it."

🌹🌹🌹

At the end, Professor Kim still scolded Jungkook.

Jungkook knows he shouldn't blame his professor for scolding him, but he still can't help but feel upset after a harsh scoldings.

"Master Jungkook, please enter the car." Woosung opened the car door for Jungkook.

"Thanks." Jungkook replied plainly, getting inside the car, sighing loudly.

Taehyung who sat beside him was confused. He didn't receive the usual greetings from Jungkook.

"Hyung? You okay?" Taehyung asked, leaning closer to Jungkook.

"Taetae..." Jungkook pouted, "I had a bad bad day. My professor scolded me today... And someone confessed to me, but I don't like her at all..."

Taehyung always love how honest and straightforward Jungkook is. The male never hides anything from Taehyung.

"I see... You want me to scold him back?"

Jungkook stifled a small laugh, giggling, "No need Taetae! No need to worry about it. It's okay, it's my fault too..."

"No. It's not your fault. You're always right. Anyone who makes you sad deserves death..." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Huh? Taetae, did you say anything? I can't listen clearly what you said." Jungkook said, tilting his head.

"Nothing, hyung." Taehyung grabbed his bag and got out of the car.

"Where are you going Taetae?" Jungkook quickly asked.

"I have something to handle. Lim, send Master Jungkook back to the mansion first." Taehyung said before closing the car door.

Jungkook pouted again, "I thought someone could cheer me up..."

"Should I say some jokes for you Master Jungkook?" Woosung asked and Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"It's okay, Mr Lim." Jungkook replied, "But why Taetae always has business to handle?"