Chapter 6

It's been a week and Jungkook finally recovered from his fever. Everytime when he catches a cold or have fever, he always needs a lots of time to recover. That's why he hates fever so much.

He wears his usual sweater and walked downstairs. He carefully scanned the whole living room, then the kitchen, frowning when he couldn't find Taehyung's presence.

"Where's Taehyungie, Aunt Katherine?" Jungkook asked the middle aged woman.

"He's still sleeping." Katherine replied shortly, placing a plate of breakfast in front of Jungkook, "Have breakfast first, master."

"Aunt Katherine, told you don't call me master..." Jungkook muttered.

"Young master demanded me, insisted me to call you master and not your name." Katherine replied.

Jungkook shuts his mouth instantly after hearing Katherine mentioned 'young master'. He doesn't know why, whenever Taehyung set up some unreasonable rules for guards and maids, or forcing Jungkook to do things he doesn't want, Jungkook always choose to stay silent and let Taehyung control him without a single complain.

Facing Jungkook's silence, Katherine just shook her head in defeat.

One is a control freak and another one is willing to get control.

So toxic, yet no one dares to say anything.

The mansion was filled with silence, only soft breathing and munching voice of Jungkook could be heard.

Jungkook swayed his legs from front to back. He used his fork to poke the grilled sausage, then to the half eaten fried egg.

Breakfast without Taehyungie is kinda empty. Sighing loudly, Jungkook said to himself.

"I've finished, Aunt Katherine." Jungkook softly said out.

Katherine rushed towards the table. She frowned when she saw the plate of food was barely touched. "Master, you barely eat! You should eat more! You look so thin now."

Jungkook pouted, shaking his head, "No appetite."

"No appetite again?"

Shivers sent straight down to Jungkook's spine when he heard Taehyung's cold but calm voice. The younger walked forward, placing his backpack down and sat beside Jungkook.

He fixed his gaze on Jungkook and the older could only fiddle his fingers under the piercing gaze.

"N-No..." Jungkook softly said out.

"What do you think you are, hmm? God? Or demon? Angel?" Taehyung asked, "Only creatures with no lives stop eating. Even demon eat fresh children, what do you think you are then, not eating anything?"

Jungkook pursed his lips, eyes darted down and said nothing.

"I asked you a question. Answer me." Taehyung clicked his index finger on the table twice, making a tick-tack sound.

"I-I'm your hyung..." Jungkook mumbled. He doesn't know how he suddenly got the guts and said out, "Yes! I'm your hyung! If I don't want to eat, I can choose not to eat..." His voice get smaller and smaller at the end of his sentence.

Well, the sudden courage to snap at Taehyung disappeared like a whiff of air and a weak fragile Jungkook is back.

"Eat them up. In 10 minutes." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's eyes blown wide, "10 minutes? Taehyungie, 10 minutes is not enough..."

Taehyung ignored Jungkook, "If you didn't finish them on time, you got one punishment which is you need to drink another cup of milk."

Jungkook puffed his cheeks out, "You're behaving like you're older than me!"

"No. It's you who's behaving like a baby."

Jungkook pouted, silently watched Taehyung take a sip of his coffee.

"You got 8 minutes left."

Jungkook tried his best to be quick, but at the end, he still can't finish his food.

Taehyung stared at the unfinished food, then to Jungkook who's having his imaginary bunny ears flopped down.

"Katherine, get master Jungkook a cup of warm milk now!"

"Yes young master!"

Jungkook felt more upset when he heard Katherine replied a yes to Taehyung.

Both if them didn't say anything until Katherine placed a cup of milk on the table and pushed it towards Jungkook, "Here, Master Jungkook."

Jungkook's lips still pouty as he stared at Taehyung with his pleading eyes, "Can I not drink it?"

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked with his eyebrows raised.

Jungkook's shoulder slumped down as he exhaled deeply. He grabbed the mug and gulped down the sweet warm substance silently.

"T-Taehyungie... I'm really full." Jungkook stated with 1/4 milk still in the pink mug.

Taehyung glanced at the mug then to the puppy eyes of Jungkook. He hummed, "Leave it be. Come here."

Jungkook smiled widely as he placed the mug down. He stood up and skipped towards Taehyung, "Yes Taehyungie?"

Jungkook's eyes widen a bit when he heard a small chuckle escaped out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Look at you," Taehyung used his thumb to wipe of the milk stain on Jungkook's upper lips, "Dirty bunny."

Jungkook frowned, "I'm not bunny..."

"You are. You are my bunny." Taehyung said.

"I'm not! I'm your hyung!!"

"When I said you are, you are okay?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist, giving it slight squeeze, making the boy winced in pain.

Jungkook was so confused. Taehyung was normal just now, why suddenly behaves like a cold brother again?

"Y-Yes..." Jungkook stammered.

"Good. Let's go... Jungkook hyung."

Jungkook's whole body freeze as he watched Taehyung standing up from his seat and picked up his bag.

"W-What did you just call me, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Taehyung's sleeves.

"I called you hyung, Jungkook hyung."

Jungkook's was stunned, soon he smiled widely, "You finally called me hyung!!! I'm so so happy!!" He jumped up and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung just smirked and pat Jungkook's thin waist twice before saying, "You got many chance to hear me calling you hyung in the future. Just wait for it Jungkookie hyung~"