Chapter 5

"He's so weird, Joon hyung..." Jimin mumbled, sighing and tilted his head backward.

"Who?" Namjoon asked as he removed his glasses, putting it on the table along with a book that's not closed.

"Taehyung." Jimin softly said out, rubbing his palm again his face, "You know, he rarely lost his posture and always stay expressionless. But today, when he's with-" "Jungkook."

Namjoon interrupted Jimin's sentence.

Jimin's eyes were equally big as a ping pong ball, "What did you say?"

"Jungkook."

"Right, how did you know him?"

"Well, Taehyung once brought him here. He doesn't know me nor see me as he's sleeping rather peacefully in Taehyung's embrace." A chuckled slipped out of Namjoon's mouth, "Jungkook is cute and tiny also, you know I'm a sucker for cute tiny things. When I was about to touch his cheeks, you know what Taehyung did to me?"

"Don't tell me he punched you?"

Namjoon again chuckled, "I wish he punched me. He took out his dagger and left a large deep cut on my right hand, the exact hand I was about to touch Jungkook. He warned me that time and said he will kill me if I try to touch Jungkook again."

Jimin gasped, "That's why you got a cut on your right hand! Why didn't you tell me before?"

"It's nothing to remind of." Namjoon replied, shrugging, "He's not normal, well he's never normal when it comes to Jungkook. He acts crazily, insanely, in other words, he's obsessed with Jungkook."

"Jungkook will be in deep danger if Taehyung continue treats him as his obsession." Jimin muttered, "We need to save Jungkook."

"It's either Jungkook get hurt or you get kill. Which one will you choose?" Namjoon asked and Jimin visibly froze at his question.

Namjoon laughed a little, "Jungkook won't get hurt, physically. Kim Taehyung wouldn't dare to lay his hands on his pretty hyung."

"What about mentally?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon stifled a small laugh. He stared at the male in front of him with his gentle yet cold gaze, "The answer is pretty obvious right, Jimin?"

🌹🌹🌹

It's around noon when Jungkook finally awake for his sleep. He has been sleeping for two days straight.

He whimpered, getting up from the bed difficultly. He placed his pillow behind his back as he sat on the bed, mind still a mess.

He stared at his pale fingers, snapped himself out of his mind when he heard a knock on his door.

"Y-Yes?" Jungkook softly asked with his hoarse voice.

The door opened, revealed their butler, Mr Choi, "Master Jungkook, it's time to take your medicine."

He walked inside, placing the tray he has been holding for a while on the small table beside Jungkook's bed.

"But before that, have the porridge first." Mr Choi stated.

Jungkook's eyes averted to the bowl of porridge. Looking at the porridge, Jungkook was supposed to have appetite and eat all of them. But the previous words that Taehyung said to him in his college still could be heard in his mind, he doesn't feel like eating anything. "C-Can I not eat it?"

"No. You need to eat something, master."

"P-Please, I don't want to eat anything." Jungkook softly whispered out, "P-Please..."

"I'm sorry master-" "What's wrong?" Taehyung's voice echoed around the silent room. He walked inside, hands stuffed in his front pocket.

He stared at Jungkook with his usual cold gaze, making the older tugged his head down, pursing his lips unknowingly.

Taehyung fixed his gaze on Jungkook then to Mr Choi, "He doesn't want to eat anything, right?"

Mr Choi nodded his head, "Yes young master."

Taehyung hummed, "You can go now." He said to Mr Choi and motioned him to leave. He walked forward and lifted up the bowl of hot porridge. He picked up the spoon, "Two options, either you eat it by yourself or I will personally feed you."

"T-Taehyungie, I really don't want to eat anything." Jungkook softly said out, staring Taehyung with his pleading eyes.

"I see, you choose the second option." Taehyung sat down, "Open your mouth."

"Taehyungie-" Taehyung shoved a spoonful of porridge inside Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook swallow them unwillingly. Knowing he got no place to stop Taehyung, he choose to accept it. He just let Taehyung feed him.

When the porridge almost came to the end, Jungkook finally spoke, "I-I'm full."

Taehyung said nothing and placed the bowl down back on the table.

"Rest for 30 minutes. I will let you take your medicine for you later." Taehyung said.

Jungkook bites his lips, "I'm sorry, Taehyungie."

Taehyung didn't give Jungkook any response but he still stood beside Jungkook and the older knew Taehyung is waiting for him to speak further.

"I'm sorry for becoming a burden. If you really don't like me, you can kick me out of the house." Jungkook softly said out.

Taehyung clicked his tongue. He placed his palm on Jungkook's forehead, "Your fever hasn't gone down a bit. If you really are sorry, then eat your food and take medicine seriously."

Jungkook doesn't know why Taehyung ignored his words. If Taehyung really hates him, why he kept Jungkook by his side?

"Y-You're still mad at me?" Jungkook asked, toying with his bedsheets.

"Told you I'm not." Taehyung said and walked out of the room, slamming the door shuts.

Jungkook pouted, tears started to fill up his eyes again, "T-Then why you treat me like I've made you mad?"