XXVII

"Y-You guys have a pool?" she exclaimed with amazement. Alucard nodded and withstood the beating rays of the sun against his face. She looked extremely happy upon seeing the glistening water that was crystal clear. He could not swim exactly, but rather, he would sink and claw his way to the surface. Vampires have no oxygen in their blood, and since they don't breath, suffocating underwater isn't an issue, it's the pressure below the surface that would kill.

"Are you interested in swimming?" he asked while looking through his glasses. She dipped her toe into the water and the glass surface rippled.

"I think so, it seems plenty warm despite this weather." that was right, it was still winter, or rather nearing the peak of the break. If he recalled correctly, those Judist priests had turned, what was once a Pagan holiday, into that of a religious one.

"Do you bring suitable clothing?" Alucard asked as he took a seat underneath a propped umbrella. Dear God, he hated this sun.

"Nope, but, I have a solution." she smiled before removing her jacket. Raising an eyebrow, he watched curiously. Was she going to swim naked? Now this was something he was excited for.

"Since I'm used to you seeing me in my underwear and bra, I figure this would just be a bikini." she commented as she slipped off her pants. Grinning wildly, he watched happily; so she was becoming comfortable with him now? Chuckling, he viewed her bare skin. Simple black panties with lace and a black bra. If only it was white.

"Alright, I'm going to get in." she announced as she took a couple of steps backward. He noticed the tile reading the depth of the pool: seven feet.

Watching with anticipation, and soon enough, she was running. It all happened in slow motion, watching her breasts bounce with ever step and with the combination of her ass jiggling, he found it hard not to join her in the pool. He was interrupted by her body making contact with the water and sending a wave of water near him. While he did have the reflexes to move away, he was sluggish with the sun and exhaustion, so, it was his own fault he was doused with water. 

"Look I'm sorry okay!" she exclaimed while drying her hair with a spare towel. She hurried alongside him concealing her body.

"This reeks of chemicals..." he growled as he walked into the door and through it. Rolling her eyes, she opened the door and followed him to the bathroom. Knowing Alucard he would want her to make it up to him in some way. 

As he entered the bathroom he immediately began stripping himself of the soggy clothes that adorned his figure. She shut the door and rolled her eyes when he growled with annoyance. 

"You're going to bathe with me, after all, this is your fault." he commented as he took off his shirt and tossed it to the ground. Unsure of what to do with herself, she collected all of the garments of clothing he had tossed and placed them to the side. Bathe with him though? Hm, how was she going to get herself out of this one? There's no way she would get naked in front of him willingly...

"Uhm, can't I just do your laundry and call it even?" she nervously smiled before noticing he was stark nude. Out of modesty, her face flushed red before she turned the other way with eyes sealed shut.

"Walter can do that, now, you are going to bathe with me." he turned to her with an oppressive tone. Blushing profusedly, her eyes burst open when hands grabbed tightly against her wrist and spun her around to face him. He looked bored and unamused by her reaction, but as soon as her eyes trailed downward--past his chest--he grinned. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks turned pink. There was no way she going to bathe with him! No fucking way!

"Are you pleased with what you see?" he questioned as he cupped her chin. Shaking her head she attempted to sink down in a corner only to have Alucard lift her up with one hand and undo the buttons of her jeans with the other. Thrashing her legs around, she didn't even graze him.

"Come closer." he insisted with a grin as he reached for her. She was paralyzed with embarrassment and refused to move from her current position. As if to make matters worse, she had collected bubbles and used them to conceal her breasts. Why wouldn't this girl just give into what her body naturally told her to do?

"No! I like sitting over here, and until you leave this room, I will not move an inch!" she retorted while smacking his hand away. Annoyed with her response, he placed his arms against the edge of the tub and looked at her curiously. She simply started downward and looked uncomfortable. What to do, what to do... He could simply use his suggestive powers again, like the last, but it wasn't nearly as satisfying like that. He needed her to be willing.

"If you so wish for that then I will not bother you anymore. I've about cleared myself of that chemical stench." he responded before inhaling. As he stood from the tub, he took a deep exhale and reached for his clothes that had been cleaned rather quickly. All the while, Elyza stared in amazement he was willing to accommodate to her wishes. Was this really Alucard? 

"Of course we don't try to invade Hellsing, doing that would be suicide with their pesky guards and supernatural means of defense. Instead, we wait for her to come home and snatch her as soon as she steps foot within her own house." the older man rolled his eyes. While he was prideful with his abilities, he wasn't insane enough to drive his men to their deaths.

"You seem exhausted." she commented while drying her hair. As he continued to stare at her, he took a sip of his wine and thought about how he had stayed awake during the day simply for her sake. 

"It's exhausting to be awake during the day." he commented as she plopped down in front of him on the ground. She looked deep in thought "What seems to be on your mind?" he asked curiously. 

"I was just surprised with how accommodating you were in the bath earlier. It's not like you to be so gentle." she responded before fiddling with her hair and standing.

"You will eventually grow out of your modesty, I've waited hundreds of years, I expect and I can endure a month or two." he grinned confident in his abilities of seducing women.

"You seem so sure of yourself, do you really think you can bring me to love you in that way? I mean, you stole my first kiss and force yourself on me all the time. That's kind of the opposite of you get someone to like you, don't you think?" she smugly responded with the idea she had trumped him. Still smiling he sipped his wine before standing and surpassing her cocky stature. She needed to remember he had all of the control and could release himself whenever he so pleased or saw fit.

"I will not allow you to come to love another man, dear Elyza. You were reincarnated solely for becoming my woman, my amant, my lover, the light to a disgusting darkness; you were brought back because something so vile as I cannot go unruled, especially when my master will die and will have no offspring. Even if you so choose to die, you will come back until you have accepted what is in your heart. I will not allow you to escape this." grinning, he pushed her up against a wall. Her face turned red given her embarrassment for lack of knowledge.

"Good luck, I have hard time actually developing feelings for people. It's my nature." she shook him off of her and crossed her arms.

"I wed you in years past, I know all the layers and kinks in your chain. I know how to make you tick and what drives you wild, I know all there is to know about you. Resisting an inescapable fate sounds pointless doesn't it?" he placed his hands on her shoulders and lightly kissed her cheek. Rolling her eyes she turned around and headed back to her bed. It was late anyways...