XIX

What was this miasma choking her? It didn't feel right, how it clogged her lungs and filled her mind with fear. She felt as if thousands of eyes were watching her every movement and every thought. It was disgusting feeling such strange creatures she could not see, wriggle all over her skin and cover her. Thousands upon thousands of tiny legs scattered over her cold, wet skin. They didn't infiltrate her flesh at all, no, it was much worse. They infiltrated her mind and everything she thought of. They showed her pictures of dead flesh and sweat mixed with blood that screamed in agonizing pleasure. 

This was disgusting, awful, this was... it made her sick but she couldn't do anything to vomit. 

But then, each frame making monumental impacts, it showed a man's face she knew all to well. Those dark black locks that are unruly along with that mischievous smirk of sharp teeth. He loomed over her with malicious intent insane with power and control. His expression was truly that of a monster and it scared her immensely. The look of ferocity and hunger made her sick and her heart jump into her throat. Wasn't this the man who wanted to claim her? Who claimed to love her? Then why was he scaring her?! Why was he showing her this! Why strike fear into her heart?!

"You crave my love." wandering hands startled her from the strange spacewalk she went on. Her arms were wrapped tight around his body and her leg had been thrown over his side in a suggestive manner "the thought of me striking fear into your mind drives you wild, you detest it, and instead, you need my affections and care." his hand stroked over her head while the other ran over the smooth flesh of her thigh that had been thrown over him.

Was he talking about that weird daydream she had? How the Hell could he have seen that? Oh right, the first vampire on Earth... that alone is enough to keep her from thinking about that for too long or too hard.

"That's not how it is! You must be pretty fucking scary when you're mad..." she attempted to smack his hand away and return her leg to a normal resting position, but instead, a strong grip on her doughy flesh forced the limb to stay in it's current position. Ungloved fingers dug into her skin while he thrusted, rather pleasantly if anyone asked her, right to her pelvic regions. It was enough to elicit a small grunt of surprise from her.

"Do not attempt to resist me, I can only hold back for so long. Indulge me before I undo you." he never grew tired of this beating flesh he no longer had. To feel the life teeming within her drove him mad, as his natural instincts as an undead, he craved to rob this life from her. He wanted to own her existence and be her death, he craved it like nothing else. 

Swallowing her dignity she allowed this fondling, well, not really allow, but more or less agree to not struggle. 

He panted against her heatedly while something, distinctly male, rubbed against her. Her face burned red as she could do nothing to fight this behemoth of a man off of her. Instead she didn't make a single noise, she didn't move at all. She merely accepted this.

Then a hand reached for her waist, just above her rear, and held on tightly. Alucard rammed her into his own erection which caused her to squeak out of surprise. He truly loved her reactions, in his mind, they were the epitome of an adorable virgin. Again he roughly plowed into her lower regions before he carefully listened to her squeak again. 

How long could he control himself?

Pulling away from her, he looked down to her expression. Her eyes were shut tightly while everywhere from her cheeks to her ears were red. He could smell her body's natural reaction to arousal and savoured it while he could. For now, this would be enough to sate him. 

Slowly she opened her eyes as if curious why he had stopped.

"Do you wish for me to continue?" running his thumb over her cheek he tightened his grasp on her hip. She flinched in response and sunk away from him.

"Of course not, and" she grumbled as she tried to push herself away from him "you need to learn to stop sleeping with me! Seriously! It's weird." she sat up from the bed and rubbed her temples. Combined with he current frustration at hand, the strange dream she had didn't help her.

"Were you not the one who clung to me in your sleep?" with a chuckle he wrapped his arms around her stomach before pulling her back down to the bed. Annoyed she growled lowly and struggled in his grasp.

"Jesus! Just let me get up would you! You don't always have to be touching me!" managing to break from his grasp, which he allowed, she shot a scowl at him before throwing her legs over the edge of the bed and walked off. He smirked as he watched her saunter off rather pissed. How long would it be before he broke her?

With a grumble she opened the fridge and her eyes scanned the small storage of food she had managed to accumulate. Nothing looked appetizing, not even the salsa she had bought for her chips. Sighing she shut the fridge door before plopping down onto the couch which she then grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. She figured she wasn't going to get any sleep with Alucard hanging around, so, she might as well vedge out and watch something that looked semi-interesting. If she remembered correctly, there was a particular movie that had caught her eye earlier... Oh right, it was the movie Dracula. The only reasons he wanted to watch the silly movie was to compare Alucard and Hollywood depictions of vampires. 

Flipping through various pages of listings for movies, she found the one that listed 'Dracula' and hit play. It was free given everyone more or less agreed it was a cheesy romance story and had some slight tongue in cheek humor.

The screen turned black before playing the opening titles and early credits. Leaning back into her couch she watched as the film started. After the first few minutes, a presence dawned on her, and of course, it was Alucard. He sat there rather unamused as to why she was watching such an outlandish depiction of the undead such as himself. It was quite pathetic what humans had come up with.

"Why are you watching this garbage?" annoyed with this is low quality entertainment he watched non the less.

"Because it's funny." she smirked as she crossed her arms.

"You are aware that this is an idiotic picture of vampires?" growing even further agitated he decided it would calm him down if he maybe held Elyza.

"Yeah I know, but it's funny because I've seen the shit you do and comparing it to some typical vampire horror movie is pretty funny in my opinion." she shimmied his hand off her shoulder before turning up the volume.

"What are you?!" the main female love interest called out to the dashing vampire that had cornered her in her own bedroom. 

Elyza laughed in response from the cheesy acting. She could practically feel the frustration building up with Alucard and how he loathed what she had decided to watch. So promptly, the TV shut off before a few sparks of electricity popped from behind the machine. Alarmed she quickly stood up and attempted to turn on the television; however this was to no avail for it was broken.

"That's gonna cost me you know!" turning around, with her hands on her hips, she angrily yelled at the indifferent vampire.

"Why must you care so much about that worthless piece of machinery? It's rather annoying." knitting his fingers together he threw one leg over the other before tilting his head. It was rather interesting to watch her so angry.

"Oh for Christ's sake! Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can just change it! It's a human thing." storming off to grab herself a glass of water to cool down she tried to reassure herself that there was no point in fighting with Alucard given he wouldn't understand.